Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

problem

I recently won the contest as you well see, I am however worried about the emails to my personal inbox... when are they sent out?  and if they are already sent, could I receive another, I do not seem to be able to find mine : ) ,, and also, thanks so much MMORPG.com for this!  I have betaed many games but this one really is getting me worked up > : )

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    [email protected] <--- he's the one you want to talk to.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    well...it looks like someone finally decided to postimage

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    he sure did

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

No need to be hostile lads  I think we the regulars have already said it in a few threads about loyalty not been rewarded  .

Not that I would have gotten in anyhow since i am UK based  but kind of feel for the active guys that  qualified but did not get in.

It was decided to be random and the luck of draw said no regulars/active members (since 1 winner said he surfs the site every day but does not post adding the active part) got in .So its fair and square .

On the bright side  I seen 2 post from this guys  so it did boost the side ever so slightly .

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

dont u get the email thingy in ur mmorpg email account as well?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------