Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Half of swg offline

Little bit of news here,

Currently, the servers Bria, Ahazi, Flurry and Sunrunner are all offline. The same goes for the swg forums. Testcenter / Tcprime also have a problem because logging in isn't possible (you can't select a character nor create a new one). The support site can't be reached either.

Anyone have any news? Is Lee doing this work? Earlier, msn also had a problem for me but it looks like that is solved.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

There was a major power loss in most of Southern California this evening. They are working on it. See the forum thread where this is posted.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by grunty

There was a major power loss in most of Southern California this evening.

Actually, it took out San Diego and Orange Counties, parts of Arizona, and  Mexico.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

The SoE network was having problems as a whole, I reckon it will be fixed by tomorrow.

• NasjaNasja Member Posts: 47

That explains things. Ty for your posts.