Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats your highest level character?

13»

Comments

• HannotjeHannotje Member Posts: 14
    level 210 before global resetted, after that i didnt feel like to continue
  • thambehaothambehao Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by ksoul1987

Post here your highest level character, and class!
    I'll start... I just started playing again, but hes only level 14... (LOL) and hes a DK.
    ~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
    :: M U O N L I N E ::

I want to become strongest but....

Can't play

How to play ??????

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by thambehao
    I'll start... I just started playing again, but hes only level 14... (LOL) and hes a DK.
    ~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~:: M U O N L I N E ::
    I want to become strongest but....
    Can't play
    How to play ??????

did u download the game??....if not u have to for u to be able to play the game....and once ur there its easy to handle all the controllers and start personalizing ur characters....

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• kakashi59kakashi59 Member Posts: 17

you said it bro :P

I know a few people who might be able to help you out, PM Mariael or saturnjoys and tell them kakashi59 sent you and they should help you.

• PurrfectionPurrfection Member Posts: 1

I haven't played MU Online for over a year and a half. I was an energy elf lvl. 99. Large amount of dupers and hackers was annoying, especially when you're incapable of killing monsters with one or a few hits.image The security of trading was compromised as well and it was annoying with so many dupes lying around.

It isn't that impossible to up to higher lvls. Our guild leader was about a lvl. 180  DK when he stopped, followed by a lvl. 170 DK. Then the hybrid elf, DW, DW, Agi, then Moi and etc. Then I heard that the servers were going to reset. And then my guild mates shifted to another MMORPG. So I stopped.

I tried MU Philippines when it was relatively new though. It was disgustingly much much  easier to lvl up than global. Eh...

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

i made a new character last week....its an energy elf....so far im on my lvl 34...i really like it..::::33::

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• thambehaothambehao Member Posts: 17

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
    :: M U O N L I N E ::

I want to know who is the strongest character in mu.

I realy want to know how to become strongest.