Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragona Global

TechnyzeTechnyze Member UncommonPosts: 80

Been playing Dragona PH, and I am amazed at how underhyped this game is. For a f2p is it very fun and well done, has lots of L2 element like Guilds declaring war on each other etc...

Dragona Global does not have a website yet but it is sopose to come Q3 this year and I looking forward to it. Check out there facebook twitter page.

Comments

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

Been playig this game the past few days and having a blast. The only thing that drives me mad is the gender/race locked classes but if you cna look past that great game,great enviorment, decent music, nice animations!

• bburnbburn Member Posts: 6

just saw the vids from dragona global on youtube, and OMG!! I'm so excited to play this one. I hope they will release this game soon! can't wait for the download. image

• chargiechargie Member Posts: 16

Finally I  can see  some postive reaction, and I'm glad that I'm not alone to express how good the game was.

• MizzmoMizzmo Member UncommonPosts: 133

I don't buy any of this. You guys aren't fooling me. This is just eastern garbage and they used bots or something to raise it up in the Hype level.

• johanan12johanan12 Member Posts: 49

I like Dragona very much and I've been playing dragona ph til now, however i just cant understand filipino language. The part I like most about dragona is that Its like P2P. Because the game play is so different ulike other F2P games.. Also the PVP and PK part is the best. I think this game was buit for battle addicts due to enormous PVP events per hour like Battle of Celebration and Battle of Death. I also found out that filipinoes love to PK, especially when they see a lowbie they would kill you just for thier excitement.

• TenyTeny Member Posts: 9

Have you all decided to ignore this? http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/574/view/forums/thread/329100/page/2

You'd still play a game with such underhanded ongoings?

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Originally posted by Mizzmo

I don't buy any of this. You guys aren't fooling me. This is just eastern garbage and they used bots or something to raise it up in the Hype level.

This.

• RevofireRevofire Member UncommonPosts: 269

How do I know if I should play this game or not then?

Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale