Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

21mil SP gallente space/low sec combat 90%/miner 10% looking for corp

LariendelLariendel Member Posts: 23

I stay in low sec and do level 5's in my ishtar, training and saving for carrier to complete them more consistantly.  I am almost always around the Iges system.  Closest high sec is slays and stacmon as far as I know.  

I am in a corp but not actively working with them.  I can mine in a hulk, haul in an indy or freighter (don't own a freighter), or do combat.  I prefer pve but would learn pvp.  Just want a corp close by.

Comments

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

What are you looking for in a corp?  Like, what do you want to do with them?

• LariendelLariendel Member Posts: 23

Well currently all I do is level 5's and wish I had a little more guidance and direction in this game.  I want to work with a group but not something thats super hardcore.  I want a group that maybe does a little bit of everything and enjoys themselves.  

I just don't even know the possibilities for corp's in eve.  I don't want to pirate, if anything I would enjoy fighting pirates.  I enjoy group combat, and group mining.  Making money faster than I can solo and helping others move up faster too.