Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What we are playing while waiting for Gw2/tor etc..

13»

Comments

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Originally posted by ichihaifu

Originally posted by Warmaker

I'm not waiting for the ilk of GW2 and SWTOR.

What I am playing now are:  Company of Heroes (with Blitzkrieg Mod), Shogun 2 Total War, ARMA II.

What I am waiting for is BF3.

You derpy man, go read the first lines of the first post again.

I'm currently playing Guild Wars when I feel like it, League of Legends if I dont have anything else to do (best way to kill time imo), All Points Bulletin: Reloaded if my friends feel like playing it and finally Deus Ex: Human Revolution at other times.

Oh, and in between I watch anime >:3

Why don't you read the title of the thread?  Do I need to remind you?

"What are we playing while waiting for Gw2/tor etc."

If one can't get the gist of what a thread is about from a thread title, why the hell would you be here to begin with?  I'm not waiting for either of these 2 damn titles nor are any MMORPGs on my long ranged radar.  But I am playing stuff while waiting for something else.

If you can't comprehend what a thread is about from the very title of a thread, then there's not much hope for you.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,179

Catching up on console games. Recently cleared Uncharted 1/2, Infamous 1/2 and the Ratchet and Clank:Future series. Stayed up late to finish Infamous 2 tonight to start Space Marine tomorrow.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• Harleking89Harleking89 Member Posts: 68

Playstation 2 games, mostly JRPG's (I haven't played ANY of them before)... At the moment I'm on Persona 3 FES, first game on the PS2 for me. After that: Persona 4, Dark Cloud, Nocturne, Odin Sphere, Growlanser Generations, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Tales of the Abyss, and some other stuff. Can't wait.

By the way... IF there's anyone out there who has been, or is interested in, playing PS2 games through the PCSX2 emulator, I've got something good to tell you: The emulator now has support for 3+ cores through a speedhack. It's not in the official release however, you need to get the latest SVN revision. The performance increase is very substantial.

Also playing Age of Empires Online. It's not bad, though some things certainly need to be fixed in it.

All it takes is one bad day.

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970

League Of Legends.

Best MOBA game on the marked by far, has 15 million created accounts and 4.5 millions playing every month with 550k players playing at peak hours.

Recommend you to try it out ^^

• luro16luro16 Member Posts: 86

Of all my friends who quit wow, 6 are waiting for Diablo 3 and playing League of Legends, i am waiting for Tor and playing Eve.

Go figure.

Course, im waiting for diablo as well.

• Mari2kMari2k Member UncommonPosts: 367

wow, its just the best for causual players-

HAve tons on single player games liying around like, witcher2,FO-NW,AC-Brotherhood... that I played just few hours. But for relaxing after work and some 1-2 hours of fun, WOW is still the best. No Guild, No Dutys just some BG-PVP Fun.

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628

Lets see over the past 2 months or so:

Finished Mass Effect 1 + 2 (again)

Batman Arkham Asylum - Actually enjoyed this. No idea why i skipped it when it came out.

As for now and the future:

Currently playing Deus Ex Human Revolution. So far so meh. Like the story, game play is ok. Still only like the 3rd mission in.

I need to finish it fast, coz once Warhammer 40k Space Marine comes out I'm gonna play the hell out of it. Hopefully I will re-play it at a harder setting if its any good.

After that...???

I know a lot of good games are coming, its a question of what comes out first for me. I'm looking forward mostly to Skyrim. As far as MMOs go, I'll be playing SWTOR and GW2. So its win win.

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Originally posted by Harleking89

Playstation 2 games, mostly JRPG's (I haven't played ANY of them before)... At the moment I'm on Persona 3 FES, first game on the PS2 for me. After that: Persona 4, Dark Cloud, Nocturne, Odin Sphere, Growlanser Generations, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Tales of the Abyss, and some other stuff. Can't wait.

You're pretty much set for years when it comes to PS2 JRPGs and that's only counting the well known ones. So many great games.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RollmeisterRollmeister Member Posts: 41

Playing RIFT, raiding at the moment, but it's just same old same old, and people *still* stand in the fire >.<  I pretty much only log in to raid though, and other than that I'm playing World of Tanks, which is surprisingly good fun, and Deus Ex: HR, when I can be bothered to get up from my desk and turn the PS3 on!

I'm 30% Rock, 10% Roll, 50% Nerd and 10% Troll.
    Axis of Awesome - Moderately Rock and Roll

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466

Bounty hounds mostly, the game isnt that bad to be f2p and i missed a lot a sci fi mmo, nice graphics/animations, average game system, enough for me.

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389

minecraft, dxhr, codmw2, hl2ep1, tf2, lol, hon

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

DE:HR, DA2,DS3,E.Y.E.,DNF right now. Waiting on CoJ:C and DI. Hopefully that will hold me over until TOR comes out.

Oh yeah I almost forgot Skyrim!image

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• Master_M2KMaster_M2K Member Posts: 244

I'm playing Rift (whenever I can be bothered to sub up for a month), trying to play Runes of Magic, played and got bored of LOTRO, Street Fighter 4 and anything else I can find that will stave of my boredom. Waiting for Guild Wars 2 is just getting tiresome... and then I watch some gameplay to remind myself that it'll all be worth it in the end.

• WarWitchWarWitch Member UncommonPosts: 351

Hellgate Global, its buggy, only uses one cpu and one gpu, but its fast and fun lots of boss farming for the good drops.

Need for Speed World online, Mad fun when I tell my friends I need to paint my Lambo and get some new rims, :).