Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im worried about WHO

RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Will everyone have such tiny heads ? image

+-+-+-+-+-+
"MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
http://purepwnage.com
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Comments

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Hey that dude owes me 20 bucks....umm nvm he can keep it....*runs*

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

hmm ... looks like an S&M chick I ran into once. Fun times ... fun intensely scary times ...

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• darquenbladedarquenblade Member Posts: 1,015
    Tiny head or not, I'd be down for a suit of that armor image
  • BadhawkBadhawk Member Posts: 203

I could take him with one hand behind my back, and not using my legs!

• AngryllamaAngryllama Member Posts: 30

that looks like a card from Yu-Gi-Oh.. and i watched 1 episode of htat show

Physics is like sex... sure it has some practical benefits, but that's not why we do it.

- Feinman

• puffdragonpuffdragon Member Posts: 122
    His head is normal size, the armor is just really huge!!
  • TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

image , seems like a picture from a comic book?
    Which?

• KingGrowlKingGrowl Member UncommonPosts: 237

Thats a picture of a Chaos Knight from Warhammer (a table-top minitaure "war" game) that they will soon be making a game based off of.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Originally posted by KingGrowl

Thats a picture of a Chaos Knight from Warhammer (a table-top minitaure "war" game) that they will soon be making a game based off of.

*sods*
    Comics based on huge guys with spikey armors are so cool..
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!!  OMG I why cant they be logical instead of going down a route completely different.  Want to know what would be a great Warhammer game?  A Turn-based strategy.  You could easily incorporate the rules from the original game, you can go on well thought out campaigns and have battle about cunning instead of zerg rushing.  These guys really need better guidance on video games to make...  I really hope they decide not to make a Sim game next.

Originally posted by Cleffy
    WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!! OMG I why cant they be logical instead of going down a route completely different. Want to know what would be a great Warhammer game? A Turn-based strategy. You could easily incorporate the rules from the original game, you can go on well thought out campaigns and have battle about cunning instead of zerg rushing. These guys really need better guidance on video games to make... I really hope they decide not to make a Sim game next.

Well it may not be turn based but relic games made a Real Time Stratergy game based on the Warhammer universe not to long ago and IMO it was an _amazing_ game. Also theres an expansion coming out for it in the not to distant future. ( Although this is al for warhammer 40k and not the original warhammer universe, former being sci-fi and the ladder being fantasy)

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    When that game was released all I heard about was look at these graphics look at these graphics.  I never really heard anything about the gameplay, or even anyone playing the game rescently.  I also tried it and I thought it would have been alot better if it was turn based allowing the players the think a little more instead of just zerging all the points on the map.  Maybe implement a gaming mode like Action Assault Network, where instead of waiting in-game for a player to make a move you can leave then come back when they finished or even play in another game.
  • nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

There was actually a Warhammer Online in development, from Climax and SEGA. It was lookin very tasty, and was just as dark and gritty looking as the table-top games themselves.

It was also, loosley based on the Warhammer Fantasy Role-Playing PnP game. It would have been a great game for role-players and Warhammer fans alike.

Alas the game was cancelled, almost a year ago now.

But it appears that Mythic have taken up the project now. Whether they are continiuing where Climax left off, or starting from scratch though, remains to be seen.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

Originally posted by nephillim
    There was actually a Warhammer Online in development, from Climax and SEGA. It was lookin very tasty, and was just as dark and gritty looking as the table-top games themselves.
    It was also, loosley based on the Warhammer Fantasy Role-Playing PnP game. It would have been a great game for role-players and Warhammer fans alike.
    Alas the game was cancelled, almost a year ago now.
    But it appears that Mythic have taken up the project now. Whether they are continiuing where Climax left off, or starting from scratch though, remains to be seen.

Whats funny about Mythic making the game is, this http://www.imperatoronline.com/media/zoom/34.html

Sure looks ALOT like many of the armor suits found in the WH 40k Table top game ala http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/catalog/default.htm

Looks like the people that work there might be WH 40k fans which IMO is a very good thing.

• adamk22adamk22 Member Posts: 233

i cant even find his head :p too many steel

Banzai!

• GRIMACHUGRIMACHU Member Posts: 528

Let's hope its not as much of a rip off as the miniatures eh?
    Scumbags >:-(

And the OTT style of chaos-war-death-spiky-bits is part of Warhammer's major appeal to its 10-20 age range of normal fans.

Postmortem Studios
    Roleplaying games to DIE for
    Shop here

• XanothXanoth Member UncommonPosts: 116

the minatures haven't always been a rip off, i rmember going to a stock clearance and spending about £5 on 20 models... all lead. those where the days.

i take it its fantasy warhammer online?

boooooo, we've got enough fantasy games...

:P

o/
  • nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

Aye,

A Necromunda MMO would be the shiznit.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by Razorback
    Will everyone have such tiny heads ? image

Its not that their heads are tiny, it is that their chaos armor is so large. You should see the Terminators. Now those guys have mutated.::::39::

Also, as some have said before, it is WarHammer Fantasy, not 40,000. Therefore, it will be the Skaven, Lizardmen, Empire, Britonnians,Vampire counts, Beatmen, Chaos, ect ect.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• stav1stav1 Member Posts: 282

Any gameplay details been published on this yet?

Slight shame its not WH 40k.

• vqlyvqly Member UncommonPosts: 296
    I think that dood just want a hug.
  • RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    There doesnt seem to be any further info at this stage other than whats been published on MMORPG

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon