Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don Cheadle Is Captain Planet

firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Since I'm hung over I want to share a funny video with you , for those of you who are just entering their 30's remember as a child a cartoon called Captain Planet and the Planeteers, now here is the real life version from Funny or Die, enjoy your Sunday and steaks and stuff I know I will with a Bloody Mary ;)

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5876f2aced/don-cheadle-is-captain-planet?playlist=featured_videos

Comments

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

yeah i laughed my butt off when i watched that the other day. :D

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• Vato26Vato26 Member Posts: 3,930

That was the most hilarious thing I have seen in a while.  Kudos!

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Oh God... Im gana be laughing for a week now... image

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Captain Planet looks like a radioactive Ronald McDonald...

• Skyla23Skyla23 Member Posts: 6

It made me laugh Captain Planet looks like a weird Roanald Mc Donald. VERY FUNNY!! Please add more :)))

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Brilliant find, sent to all of my friends already haha

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.