Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a few last minute questions bout the beta giveaway for HZ. plz answer

1. will the drawing take place shortly after the timer thingy gets to 0?

2. if i am picked, will i receive a mail on both my email and mmorpg.com account mail?

im sure these questions have already been adressed, but i just wanna make sure and this will prolly be helpful to many since the drawing is SOON.

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

1) Yes

2) Yes

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• UrsaboiUrsaboi Member Posts: 82
    ty

• BlackjackBlackjack Member Posts: 10

Well there be new individuals drawn if not all 15 are replied to or will the accounts just be wasted?

*saddened of not winning the beta*

I'm so jealous of you guys!

Oh no, if for some odd reason 15 people did not confirm by midnight tomorrow, we will take the remaining slots and re-fill them - disqualifying those who didn't confirm in the first batch.

I don't see this happening...but you never know image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Why do all of the unconfirmed participants appear as closed instead of pending?

Was a bug, and it was just squashed :)

It was only a display bug though...people with tickets could still have claimed the last 5 tickets.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

squash them bugs admin!

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

only 11 have confirmed! those last four people have... only 13 hours! some of us have a chance!!! they could have died!!! err... so sad... or they could be on vacation!!! i be sayin my prayers!!!.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------