Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From AO to what?

2»

Comments

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

Originally posted by Javafan

Originally posted by Madimorga

So from AO to...nothing, really, or nothing for very long.  A company with the vision to create something like AO and with the funding to bring that vision to life hasn't turned up again yet, including Funcom.  

It may be that once the rebalance and engine are live you may find some of that joy anew. Now...

I do know that by the time FC is done with those, I'll have a whole farm of hamsters ready to power a server farm to run AO on. I just wish FC gave the AO team more people and money :(

id try AO again after viewing that vid on the new engine. it reminded me of ol'SWG preNGE. and if there are better balances coming then good too.

until then im in Vanguard. its one game i keep coming back to after wandering the wasteland that is the realm of recent mmo's. the population has climbed, a lot of the bugs have been fixed, and they just recently reassigned a small dev team to give it a few updates and fixes again.

if you try VG again look for the guild Twilyghte Song (sp?) pretty active group and there are a few others forming up as well.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• SweedeSweede Member UncommonPosts: 209

I still play but never said it was the only thing i played, i have cancelled wow and currently i play fear 2