Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iRO or euRO...?

boel89boel89 Member Posts: 3

hello every1, I'm sorta new here and I just wanted to ask which one you would recommend to play on, iRO or euRO? I'll let you know the bad and the good things I've found out about them, tho I'm not quite sure which one to play on so maybe some of you could give me some information you have with the servers =)

iRO

Positive : 15 days free trial, ENGLISH speaking ppl on it, alot of friendly ppl there(most of the time),no lagg what so ever for me, you actually understand what they are talking about in "general", like outside Prontera

Negative : no friends there, payment takes longer and is more expensive(havent got a creditcard), not many from europe(it makes a difference for me:P)

euRO

Positive : I have a few friends there, I know some swedish guilds there(I'm from Sweden ofc), doesnt feel like I'm the only on from europe there(like on iRO, it can get lonely ;))

Negative : the lagg can be pretty annoying from time to time, 60-70% of the players are from Germany(which can be quite annoying since they dont talk english at all in general, doesnt even try to), hard to get a party since they dont understand u at all(most of the time)

there, I think I got it all in there xD, maybe some1 could drop by and give any comments. What's your opinion about these servers, or what you would recommend, even tho I have tried them both(dunno why actually<:))

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I think it might be best for you to go to iRO.  Alot of European English speakers actually stick to iRO instead of euRO, although paying for it is usually a problem.  Also iRO is a couple updates ahead of euRO, atleast I am pretty sure.  Making parties in this game is pretty important.  However, unless your partying with a priest you usually make less exp with other people, but the company breaks the monotony of leveling.  So thats why making a party is beneficial.