Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got my beta invite!!!

Comments

• AnubisanAnubisan Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

Welcome to the beta OP! image

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

So this is a 40gb download?........

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

WTG all to impatiently for my invite......

***Raving Rabbid cuddles with Satele Shan...... after a night of passionand 1 month later Satele Shan takes a pregnacy test and goes DDDDDDAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!**

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• goouiegoouie Member Posts: 44

if you get chosen for a weekend beta, its only for that set weekend, one time shot. The next weekend will be a whole different batch of beta testers. They are doing this so that more people get a chance to play, they have 1.5 million  beta apps and counting and also the more different people are playing the more different point of views and bugs hopefully they will find. So if you get an invite enjoy the couple days of playing becuase its your one shot if your a weekend tester, unless you applied with multiple accounts and get lucky enough to get another invite

• StorchedStorched Member Posts: 42

Originally posted by scottns

Originally posted by nixvaldez

file client size??

About 40GB

I seriously hope that's a joke...

• gilgamesh9gilgamesh9 Member Posts: 133

Originally posted by Storched

file client size??

About 40GB

Nope.

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

Originally posted by Storched

file client size??

About 40GB

I hope it's not,  this game is supposed to be huge, it cant be huge if it's not... Huge.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Oh, yeah.  It's big (that's what she said, I know).  It downloads like 20 gigs then aptches another 20. :p

• KuaidamKuaidam Member Posts: 183

GODDAMMIT!

I woke up today to check my email... and I see 3 new messages in the Inbox

MMORPG forum update...

Amazon discounts...

Newegg offers...

Then I see it... 1 new message in my Junk/Spam folder... YES! THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!... ~NOT~

Photobucket

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ZefireZefire Member Posts: 676

Last chance will be to get one tomorrow.Considering that we will need hours and hours to download the client.If we dont then wait for next week.

Waiting is sick when it comes near.

• gilgamesh9gilgamesh9 Member Posts: 133

Originally posted by blueturtle13

Originally posted by Kuaidam

GODDAMMIT!

I woke up today to check my email... and I see 3 new messages in the Inbox

MMORPG forum update...

Amazon discounts...

Newegg offers...

Then I see it... 1 new message in my Junk/Spam folder... YES! THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!... ~NOT~

haha

You need to point out that since they've bled 1 million subs they really shouldn't give a damn you're selling.  Instead of -1 sub, they'd still be keeping one.

• KuaidamKuaidam Member Posts: 183

Considering this:

Originally posted by Kuaidam

Consolidated Sept. Beta Questions/Answers

Q: Does being invited to one weekend, prevent you from being re-invited to a later weekend?

A: The Game Testing Weekends that have been mentioned are just that; they are weekends where invited players will only have access for a weekend. (Source: Chris Collins post in the 'EU Testing - we need info' thread)

And add it this:

Originally posted by Zefire

Last chance will be to get one tomorrow.Considering that we will need hours and hours to download the client.If we dont then wait for next week.

I hope I DO NOT get invited tomorrow, but next week, or else, my beta weekend will turn into Late Sunday Night Beta testing at best.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

Originally posted by Marajha

Congrats! Rest assured, you didnt break the NDA, you can tell you are playing, just dont tell anyone how it is ... ;) Have fun!

Yes! don't tell us if its complete crap and save us spending  money on crap.

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

Originally posted by nerovipus32

Congrats! Rest assured, you didnt break the NDA, you can tell you are playing, just dont tell anyone how it is ... ;) Have fun!

we're allowed to say weather or not we LIKE the game.

I've been playing for just shy of 2 weeks, and I friggin' LOVE it.

I barely sleep, and I leave work early every day.

Take that for what it's worth.

• fadisfadis Member Posts: 469

Originally posted by Wharg0ul

Originally posted by nerovipus32

we're allowed to say weather or not we LIKE the game.

I've been playing for just shy of 2 weeks, and I friggin' LOVE it.

I barely sleep, and I leave work early every day.

Take that for what it's worth.

^ rest assured... you did violate the NDA.   (i'm guessing)

• Spizzle11Spizzle11 Member UncommonPosts: 3

I  got excited when I open my spam folder only to realise its an e-mail from swtor regarding a password reset......wounded

• WOOT WOOT

come back from 5 days with no power to find out got a testing invite.  thank you for the early birthday present Bioware (which is tomorrow) image

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971

Originally posted by gaou

WOOT WOOT

come back from 5 days with no power to find out got a testing invite.  thank you for the early birthday present Bioware (which is tomorrow) image

Nice one Gaou - what a great early birthday present image

Hope you have a great day, and a great time testing.... you lucky %$*%$*% image

• PhilssPhilss Member Posts: 433

Woa just got a beta invite , 38 gb of free space hmmmm lol will take few days to download .

Its nice i will be able to play the game and see if it worth buying or not  .

• saleensaleen Member UncommonPosts: 44

I had my account registered since 2009 and I preordered but still didn't get any invite what so ever but my friend who has a newer account and didn't preorder got an invite....... kinda lame.

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

Originally posted by saleen

I had my account registered since 2009 and I preordered but still didn't get any invite what so ever but my friend who has a newer account and didn't preorder got an invite....... kinda lame.

The process is completely random.

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

I don't think it is how long ago you registered or when you pre-ordered that matters.  They have your computer specs on file and are probably making sure they get a variety of computers to test it on.  At least that was hinted at about six months ago in a little interview.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

• saleensaleen Member UncommonPosts: 44

Originally posted by dougmysticey

The process is completely random.

Yeah I understand that it's just makes me sad when I still have to wait to try out the game :((