Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What we are playing while waiting for Gw2/tor etc..

Comments

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

As I wait anxiously for SWTOR, Skyrim and GW2 (in that order), I'm currently playing Oblivion on the PC with a couple of Mods that improve the leveling system of both myself and the NPCs. Next I will play KOTOR II with the Restoration Mod which finishes the game. Then I will try the Witcher 2. What I don't know is if I have enough time to finish Oblivion in time for anything else lol. My free time is just so limited :-(

There Is Always Hope!

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

Originally posted by jpnz

A new game called 'check my inbox for SWTOR beta invite' with League of Legends in-between.

1. Play LoL

2. Check Inbox

3. Play LoL

4. Check Inbox

5. Play LoL

6. Check inbox. /sadface

LOL you're funny :-)

There Is Always Hope!

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

Playing Fallout 3 mostly. And Team Fortress 2 when I'm feeling froggy.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

Deus EX Human  Revolution ( i can't describe how great this game is)

Guitar Hero 3  - the best GH ever !!! 

MAG (with my awsome playstation move + sharp shooter)

Devil May Cry 4.

But i just can't wait to start playing TOR , GW2, BF3 , Dark Souls, Skyrim, Uncharted 3....... so many great games coming out, i wish i had the money and time to buy and play all of them at relaese.

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

I ~was~ playing Dragon Nest, but leave it to Nexon to turn a superb game into a shit pile. Instead, I'm playing Deux Ex for now. By the time that bores me, Dead Island will be available. 2 months later, Elder Scrolls 4, then hopefully soon after that, GW2 Beta and after that, the launch itself.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Playing Shaiya and having decent fun with it.

For a F2P it's actually quite well made and runs great.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

Mine Craft
    Halo
    Phantasy Star Universe
    Mount and Blade Warband
    Fable 3
    Oblivion
    Also been playing Phantom Dust on 360, old Xbox game but really fun

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Trying to finally make it all the way through the NwN2 OC, then MOTB, and then Storm of Zehir expansions, and of course Mysteries of Westgate.

After that I have to replay Dragon Age Origins, Awakenings and DA2. While still having LOTRO and GW to tide me over on the MMORPG front.

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

Fallout: New Vegas and Bad Company 2, depending on the mood.

Once NV is through I'll probably check what games have been launched and go from there.

• shander_11shander_11 Member Posts: 6

I tried all sorts of games like Eden Eternal, Dragonica, Crossfire, Gunz, DoTA, LoL. But as of this moment i am playing Pocie Ninja just to ease my boredom. During the times of wanting to stay off my computer I played my PSP with my friends and were trying to finish MONSTER HUNTER 3rd. You Guys should try it too its quite fun and entertaining, quite addicting.

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

Originally posted by Emeraq

Trying to finally make it all the way through the NwN2 OC, then MOTB, and then Storm of Zehir expansions, and of course Mysteries of Westgate.

After that I have to replay Dragon Age Origins, Awakenings and DA2. While still having LOTRO and GW to tide me over on the MMORPG front.

for the life of me i would love to do this, but for some reason, even under the emuXP, i cant run NWN2 on my win7 machine. i just dont get it. its been a while since i tried again, so i cant remember the errors i kept getting at the time. but maybe i ll try to do it again, just for pure stubborness' sake.

until then, i have been wandering a bit, esp in the f2p market and then back into the p2p market with some games id not tried before going on sale due to their age.

however, even after all that i admit i am back where i always end up. playing Vanguard mostly with a bit of EQ2 and LotRO mixed in.

im at the point where i cant read posts/threads on GW2 w/o getting all worked up and frustrated b/c its taking so long. dont misunderstand me, i personally would never suggest a hurried release. id rather they get it right before, rather than fix it later.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• ErzabetaErzabeta Member Posts: 14

Currently playing....

Mass Effect 2 (PC)

The WItcher

LOTRO

Guild Wars

Team Fortress 2 and BF:Bad Company 2 for my "I just want to shoot stuff moments"

Star Trek Online (60 day trial)

Age of Conan

Everquest2 (Free)

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Originally posted by Emeraq

For the life of me I really couldn't finish the SoZ expansion.

I loved the music/voice but something about it just made me go 'meh'.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

I'm not waiting for the ilk of GW2 and SWTOR.

What I am playing now are:  Company of Heroes (with Blitzkrieg Mod), Shogun 2 Total War, ARMA II.

What I am waiting for is BF3.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034

A lot of single player games, playing Fable 3 now. Downloading Age of conan out of curiosity, i'll try the free part just to check the combat system.

• ichihaifuichihaifu Member UncommonPosts: 280

Originally posted by Warmaker

I'm not waiting for the ilk of GW2 and SWTOR.

What I am playing now are:  Company of Heroes (with Blitzkrieg Mod), Shogun 2 Total War, ARMA II.

What I am waiting for is BF3.

You derpy man, go read the first lines of the first post again.

I'm currently playing Guild Wars when I feel like it, League of Legends if I dont have anything else to do (best way to kill time imo), All Points Bulletin: Reloaded if my friends feel like playing it and finally Deus Ex: Human Revolution at other times.

Oh, and in between I watch anime >:3

• Max_StrikerMax_Striker Member UncommonPosts: 263

EVE Online

Atlantica Online

Some CS and COD4

That's all :p

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Space Marines just release so having a lot fun with that currently.

Later today the new server in Wurm is launching so Ill give that a go, and October 1st Ill be playing Dawntide.

Anyhow, games I play when Im bored are Darkfall, Heroes of Newerth and anything that comes out on steam. :x

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Replaying Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2. Thinking about getting Dues Ex. Waiting for a few new single player games like AC: Revelations and Skyrim. Hopefully that all will tie me over until some of these mmos come out.

Been playing AoC but I've run into a bit of a brick wall there.

• ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164

Playing Deus Ex, already finished it once tho.

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278

playing mass effect 2,wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 while waiting for gamefly to mail me some of the new games that just came out and waiting for GW2/SWTOR lol

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

This post has motivated me to map out what games and when I should look out for them and what the christ?

Space Marine, Dead Island this week.

Gears of War3 2 weeks after and it just gets insane from there.

Fifa, NBA 2k12, WWE, COD, ES5.

Jeez.....

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• Xero_ChanceXero_Chance Member Posts: 519

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (one hell of a title, huh?)

It almost seems like a Bioware game but it's made by now-defunct Troika Games with the Steam engine. Completely standalone from Steam I may add, which is a plus.

I already beat the Fallout NV DLC... I guess Big MT was cool...

I'm so good at Mount and blade that I can wholesale slaughter Nords on foot with a -10 disadvantage. I can also slaughter 2500-ish Sarranids with only 100 Knights. Wave after wave goes full retreat within seconds. *yawn*

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

EvE Online and Starcraft 2

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

• An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524

Battlefield Play4Free waiting for Battlefield 3 which will come out in autumn and then play that one till GW2 comes out.

Also playing Everquest 2 Extended and World of Tanks