Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MooC

http://www.mooconline.com/eng/main.html

a Zelda the WindWaker type mmorpg.

I heard it was going to have the same fighting style

and everything.  sounds awsome to me

the english version will be OB soon

once your at the site if you click on the japanesse link and go to the japanesse site, or chinesse site

you will end up with three links at the bottom of the page, in the japanesse version it says

MooG feature, click it and then click the first link under it to see a few screenshots.

Comments

• mandothmandoth Member Posts: 6

• mandothmandoth Member Posts: 6

• a3specsupraa3specsupra Member Posts: 44
    intresting I will wait to see the eng version but it looks cool to play.
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

It looks a little empty right now.  Maybe it will be more full in the future.

Realistically this game looks like it can be a success if it was being released in the US and Europe first, but not in Asia.  Right now this style game is heavily saturated in Asia, and the grip certain games have over the market will limit the amount of players interested in this game.

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

It looks awesome. I want the english Beta to come out already! ::::09::

• BaFooNBaFooN Member Posts: 239

cant wait for the english site to come out.

• DanovitcheDanovitche Member Posts: 94
    Hopefully we will see an english page in near future and then a beta that we can test and maybe even break.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• respublicarespublica Member Posts: 58

any idea when will the OB start?

• knuklesknukles Member Posts: 8
    when mooc online is able to play in english?answer
  • DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Wow, just from the screenshots I'd definitely want to try this one out. A cell shaded MMORPG ::::28::

The Korean website isn't up anymore, are they still planning on releasing this game?

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Looks alright I guess. I don't really like the oriental style of it though.

• KonnaKonna Member Posts: 3

I want to play it now! It looks so cool ::::17::

• knuklesknukles Member Posts: 8

go to the www.moogonline.co.kr. if you registry pls tell me how to do ok?answer pls

• KonnaKonna Member Posts: 3

Have you seen the trailer of mooc it looks VERY nice! You can see the trailer inmooconline.com/jpn/main.html and then choose mooc features and from there the second link and then choose box below box "mooc animation cf"