Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What we are playing while waiting for Gw2/tor etc..

quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

Please please please I dont want this thread to be ANYTHING about gw2/tor.. but Since it seems the majority of us are waiting for one or the other my question is..

What are you playing to ease the pain of waiting for your next exciting title? (whatever it may be, dont post it LOL)

I am playing..

Terraria

Fallout:NV

And actually dusted off my copies (so to speak) of Mount and Blade:warband

Comments

• AnanamooseAnanamoose Member Posts: 118

Currently playing Guild Wars 1.  And that I'm not even playing a lot since school is keeping me pretty busy.  I really don't have any time to play anything else.

Do you want some cheese with that whine? :)

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

Sort of playing Minecraft waiting for the adventure update

Sort of "playing" Second Life making new things to sell

Sort of plaing Saints Row 2

I'm not actually playing MMOs I guess because they all seem to just suck after playig them for like 12 years. If I had a decent PC right now, I'd probably be playing a few more non-mmo games.

I'm actually waiting on Saints Row 3, Skyrim, and Dead Island (which comes out really soon). And those games should keep me busy until Guild Wars 2. But I'm actually excited for Saints Row 3 and Skyrim more than GW2.

• TwistingfateTwistingfate Member Posts: 177

Im playing. Minecraft. Terraria. Eve online. Fallout NV and Borderlands atm. kinda bounce around though im big into eve.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Some City of heroes/villians with going rogue expansion

The guild 2

Overlord/raising hell expansion

Venetica (hoping i can avoid the bugs on it)

Some portal

The Longest journey

with a dash of foresaken world

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• CatchmeifuCatchmeifu Member Posts: 45

deus ex: human revolution, fallout nv: old world blues and mortal online.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

A new game called 'check my inbox for SWTOR beta invite' with League of Legends in-between.

1. Play LoL

2. Check Inbox

3. Play LoL

4. Check Inbox

5. Play LoL

6. Check inbox. /sadface

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063

Originally posted by quentin405

Please please please I dont want this thread to be ANYTHING about gw2/tor.. but Since it seems the majority of us are waiting for one or the other my question is..

What are you playing to ease the pain of waiting for your next exciting title? (whatever it may be, dont post it LOL)

I am playing..

Terraria

Fallout:NV

And actually dusted off my copies (so to speak) of Mount and Blade:warband

Mount and Blade myself.

• Salio69Salio69 Member CommonPosts: 428

not waiting for either. waiting for torclight 2/diablo3/DUST514. i am playing age of empires online and eve online.

• Silverthorn8Silverthorn8 Member UncommonPosts: 510

Over the past month:-

Dawn of war anthology

Age of Mythology

Currently playing through Shining Force 2 on a sega genesis emulator, very dated but entertaining non-the -less!

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Im playing aion while waiting for gw2, just hit 22.

Heard this game quite grindly, so hopefully by the time I hit 55 it'll be out

RIP Orc Choppa

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Im playing lotro! and maybe cox. I will buy GW2 not sure about TOR their prices maybe too high class hooker for me.

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

I havent played anything in a week, it's getting expensive with singleplayer games :'( - I played Dragon Age 2 a week ago, before I bought that I played Fallout New Vegas, some small games here and there but meh, these singleplayer games gets "dried out" so fast that I noticed they are more expensive than a monthly fee in a mmorpg if you want to keep your self occupied :) No I dont pirate games so dont even suggest it, pirating a game ruins the feeling in it no matter how good it is imo!

I also tried a bunch of these free to play titles but they all seem to be crap, that has lead me to start a massive beta signup campaign to hopefully get into some of the upcoming betas. Pfff...

• TalthanysTalthanys Member Posts: 458

Playing WAR again. I should also really finish Batman : Arkham Asylum, as well.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Originally posted by Kuinn

I havent played anything in a week, it's getting expensive with singleplayer games :'( - I played Dragon Age 2 a week ago, before I bought that I played Fallout New Vegas, some small games here and there but meh, these singleplayer games gets "dried out" so fast that I noticed they are more expensive than a monthly fee in a mmorpg if you want to keep your self occupied :) No I dont pirate games so dont even suggest it, pirating a game ruins the feeling in it no matter how good it is imo!

I also tried a bunch of these free to play titles but they all seem to be crap, that has lead me to start a massive beta signup campaign to hopefully get into some of the upcoming betas. Pfff...

Doesn't the retail copy of DA2 come with a free copy of Mass Effect2?

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

Originally posted by jpnz

Originally posted by Kuinn

Doesn't the retail copy of DA2 come with a free copy of Mass Effect2?

Uhm, I dont know, the box does not hint anything like that at least. Though I have ME2, which I havent finished, maybe try and do that during the next couple of weeks hmm...

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Ai is pwaying ummm... Supreme commander 2, battle for middle earth 2, league of legends, wintermaul, ummm....

<<br> terraria every now n then and im lookying for games like dungeon keeper but no luck sofar :(

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Mostly playing Mortal Online, with some CO, Vindictus, and STO thrown in from time to time.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• TribovineTribovine Member UncommonPosts: 10

Playing Borderlands and Battle Pirates (FB game - sad I know). 

Can't wait until GW2, Path of Exile, BF3, and/or D3.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Super Castlevania IV
    Shenmue
    Star Wars Galaxies
    and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike at my local arcade

• lostkosslostkoss Member Posts: 149

Been playing my PS3 a lot more than usual.

Also some DDO, STO, CO and a little EQ2.

Have a sense of humor, no need to get ALL MODDY ! :) A Simpson's quote shouldn't be worth a warning. You are lucky anyone is bothering to read this rag.

• MorgantheronMorgantheron Member UncommonPosts: 8

Well I have gotten tired of the Chibi invasion and the asian no content no ender MMOs they been cranking out with their cookie cutter formula, so I have been goofing off with Conan and DDO.

I am just tried of the PVP, Chibi, Anime "Inspired" games, would an actual storyline hurt this industry rather then the go kill 40 of those and bring the the magic mystical froo froo cake?

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222

It does feel like a holding pattern for ToR and GW2.  I've been playing EQ1 and Vanguard with the Station Pass and having good fun in the downtime.  WoW for countless years has me sick of that model... which has me concerned that I may not completely enjoy these two upcoming titles, but still hopeful.  I'm even more excited about Archeage.

• ValefanValefan Member Posts: 15

I'm having no problems as long as i've got these with me:

League of Legends

Darkfall Online

Minecraft

Civilization IV

Hehe.

Am i a hero? Well, i don't think Churchill, Perseus or Batman thought of themselves as heroes.. But yes.

• drazzahdrazzah Member UncommonPosts: 437

Im waiting for GW2.......

Been playing a bunch of LoL and just started Dragons Nest. Love the action.

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527

Aside from loving Aion as an MMO, I have a whole list of games I'm still playing on Steam, so I'm good for awhile :) Even though I really really want to play SWTOR already!