Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

elyos server

ThydusThydus Member Posts: 24

Hi i will try again to play aion but this time on elyos side,can u tell me a good server  where to play? dont say telemacus...

Comments

• xK3runexK3rune Member Posts: 100

Join me on Vaizel, it's doing real well for the Elyos.

• ThydusThydus Member Posts: 24

oh nice nice i will join with my girl and maybe with 2 more friend :)

ahhh w8 i forgott to say i will play in EU not NA ....

• DurrayDurray Member UncommonPosts: 182

Hey mate I am from the UK so I play on the EU servers, though I only really know the English (though there is a huge amount of other nationalities on them!) servers. I can give you a quick break down:

Perento: has the highest population, good for getting groups, bad for 1v1 pvp (lots of zergs has the nickname Zergento), The Elyos there are fighting back though it has been ASMO DOMINATED for quite some time. So if you like being the underdog as an elyos on a very high population server, this is a great place to be.

Spatalos: Has the lowest population I know of, I wouldn't go there. But it is reasonably balanced, though elyos have better numbers. The lower population apparently makes sieging more fun and created a very close community, though PUG's do not really exist.

Telemachus: (my server, but I will try not to be biased), this is an ELYOS DOMINATED server. There are more elyos then asmos and the asmos have numerous problems currently. Such as: infighting, lower numbers, poor siege attendence etc because of this they have an "incentive" event. They level up faster and get platinum medals easier, this has caused some forum drama. The elyos side is a mixture of PvE'ers that came here during the free transfers and old PvP'ers like myself who siege to make sure the elyos control the server. I would say it is relatively easy to find groups to do things, also if you pick this server I am more then happy to help out new players. My name is also Durray in game. 

Personally for an new EU/English elyos I would say 1) Telemachus 2) Perento 3) Spatalos 

Let me know what you choose

i say no telemacus because i have asmodians char there so i need to delete it to create an elyos char...but i think i can still have the 1st  char transfert free so i will transfert my asmo char on different server and play on telemacus as elyos!

i will play  for sure with my girl and maybe 2 more friend.

For now i start on perento because i need 7 days to delete asmodians char from telemacus...this lame ncsoft give back to me some stuff after i got banned last time...

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

go spatalos its the best server for both factions, nice more or less balanced pvp and enough people to group (lots of people on endgame), anyway we need more population both asmo and elyos

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Vaizel

• DurrayDurray Member UncommonPosts: 182

Originally posted by pedrostrik

go spatalos its the best server for both factions, nice more or less balanced pvp and enough people to group (lots of people on endgame), anyway we need more population both asmo and elyos

Yes I think reading back through my old post, I undersold spatalos quite a bit. Though I still think Telemachus is a good option, Spatalos is probably better then Perento (unless you love endless zergs!).