Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt7331Matt7331 Member Posts: 33

Ok Ok this is one of my worst games i have played ok u start out with no info u onmly can get to lvl 20.I mean wthat the hell is that about.The only godd thiong about thsi game is the no cgarge.But i fimd this gem boring as hell and i would never play this game again.Ok its not even an mmo for god saked and it on mmorpg.com lol....... ok this game is teh worst game do not buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

• firemagicfiremagic Member Posts: 878

Great review! Ever thought of turning pro?

• VotanVotan Member UncommonPosts: 291

I am shocked another flame post.  The only thing he left out was the mentioning another MMO that is just sooo way better.

Why is it that people who come here and post crap like this can never spell or put a decent sentence together? image  

I mean hell I am one of the kings of mispelling things, that is why they have a wonderful thing called spell check and it will even help you with your grammer.  You should try it sometime rather than wasting our time posting crap like this!

• mattadams007mattadams007 Member Posts: 70
    OMG!! I'm ashmed (how you might spell it) that we have the same name... Bad Matt, naughty Bad bad Matt.imageimageimage

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    Hy htis gmea si os mchu bttre than oyu sau stpid!!1!!1!!! Jeze! Tish gmae is godd!image
  • SeanConnerySeanConnery Member UncommonPosts: 34

The level 20 cap is there to keep the game based on skill. As far as starting with no information, well...you have to be able to read a bit and I guess those big green exclamation points don't quite pull you through.

I agree with ya, this game should never be played by the likes of you.

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

How long did you even attempt to play the game? The level 20 cap is one of the greatest aspects about the game. You don't have to invest hundreds of hours to get the endgame content: the PvP (the core of the whole game). And the whole "it isn't a true MMORPG so what is it doing here" debate has already run its course several times. A lot of people seem to like it anyways.

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Originally posted by Matt7331

Ok Ok this is one of my worst games i have played ok u start out with no info u onmly can get to lvl 20.I mean wthat the hell is that about.The only godd thiong about thsi game is the no cgarge.But i fimd this gem boring as hell and i would never play this game again.Ok its not even an mmo for god saked and it on mmorpg.com lol....... ok this game is teh worst game do not buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You posted in the EQ2 section of how that game was the worst also, but u didn't say anything bad about WoW because u are one of those 12 year old fannoi's... Do you just go around doing sh*t like this because it makes you feel good inside or something. why don't you go outside once in a while, or maybe GET A LIFE instead of trolling around in these forums....image

• TansTans Member Posts: 240

Atleast he actually typed out his GW review with a little more... finesse, as opposed to this:

Do not iam syaing DO NOT BUY THIS GAME it is boring liek hell i plyaed it for a week snooze i fell asleep on da first week aT 1:00 PM very broing not real depth to it.

Originally posted by Votan
    help you with your grammer

By the way, it's grammar.

---------------------------------------
    Why are you reading this? This is crap compared to what's above.

• m3thm3th Member Posts: 25

god that guy is an utter retard lol.

however GW players, there is much tension on the GW front.

a true division is happening where ppl that thought they would get the depth of a MMORPG are discovering
    its not that at all and throwing down thier copies of GW in anger.

its the marketing of GW. it was misleading as all hell.

i personally think it was rather underhanded the way it was advertised and really only well spoken posts
    on boards such as these will turn away gamers that are not actually after the GW experience but thought
    they might be due to A.net's ad campaign and game synopsis.

this will reduce the flaming and generally leave your community with people that want to be there, rather than masses of people just plain annoyed at the game they have.

im one of those annoyed people.

so yeah, as A.net have taken the o so sneaky move of not having an offical forum and that means there is no ACTUAL place for the community to speak thier minds AS ONE. Potienal buyers have to go from fan site to fan site looking at reviews like our retard friends here and not getting a clear idea of what GW is actually about.

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

Just ignore this guy. Hes a troll and thats all. Just a while ago he flamed the EQ2 board and had GW in his top 3 games on his avatar....now of course he changed that...which proves hes a TROLL!!!

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291
    he needs some pussy to give some perspective on things

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• zeboathzeboath Member Posts: 396

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Lol you're supposed to be 25? Learn Punctuation, grammar and how to spell for the love of the holy cow! I think you're about 10. Maybe 11. But then you should go tell you're mom that you need summer classes, because you're way behind on English in your class.

You haven't played this game. The fact that you don't get that there's only 20 lvls, just enforces the fact, that you're a retard. You actually need to skill to play this game, instead of 24 hours free a day. That's why World of Warcraft's community and fanboys, never will be older than about 8 years. I've played World of Warcraft myself, and I think it's a great game. But I'd rather play Guild Wars, since it doesn't require that amount of time, and it actually needs some thinking and teamwork.

Now my obviously handicapped friend, roll back to World of Warcraft forums, and leave us alone.

--------------------------------------------

• HaardvarkHaardvark Member Posts: 1

I'd say, you'd better go and get your money back and invest in a dictionary or English lessons before you die of stupidity.... Leave the reviews to people who can actually play the game (and spell it)image
  • PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

Originally posted by Haardvark

I'd say, you'd better go and get your money back and invest in a dictionary or English lessons before you die of stupidity.... Leave the reviews to people who can actually play the game (and spell it)image

Or maybe go through school agian so he can learn his grammer and know how to write. Also if he does know how to spell and write, then it will be the end sof the world.(like that will ever happen)image
  • Crazy_RangerCrazy_Ranger Member Posts: 52

Trolling unintelligent posts such as these only reinforce the fact that you are truely an Idiot.  At least if you are going to bash a game make a good constructive post and not trash such as this.

MODS do you even bother to filter out the trash threads like these that are posted that offer NOTHING to these forums.....?

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Originally posted by SLNTASN
    Ok Ok this is one of my worst games i have played ok u start out with no info u onmly can get to lvl 20.I mean wthat the hell is that about.The only godd thiong about thsi game is the no cgarge.But i fimd this gem boring as hell and i would never play this game again.Ok its not even an mmo for god saked and it on mmorpg.com lol....... ok this game is teh worst game do not buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1You posted in the EQ2 section of how that game was the worst also, but u didn't say anything bad about WoW because u are one of those 12 year old fannoi's... Do you just go around doing sh*t like this because it makes you feel good inside or something. why don't you go outside once in a while, or maybe GET A LIFE instead of trolling around in these forums....image

I agree with you for the most part, except for the "12 year old WoW fanboi" remark. That is completly false. I played WoW for 4 months, EQ2 for 1 month and GW for 1 month and WOW community is no different then EQ2 or GW community. Lamos and assos are everywhere.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• jbkilla1jbkilla1 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by firemagic

Great review the guy couldn't even type "only" without messing up, and I dont know what you are talking about guild wars is a good game.

• TansTans Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by jbkilla1
    Originally posted by firemagic

Great review the guy couldn't even type "only" without messing up, and I dont know what you are talking about guild wars is a good game.

You wouldn't know sarcasm if it ran up to you wearing a sandwich board reading "I AM SARCASM."

---------------------------------------
    Why are you reading this? This is crap compared to what's above.

• khanezhyraykhanezhyray Member Posts: 47

*slap slap*
    Wake up and learn how to play MMORPGs

I LIKE PIE!!! do you?

• MediKMediK Member Posts: 40
    The original poster is right.   This game sucks my a**hole.
  • khanezhyraykhanezhyray Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by MediK
    The original poster is right. This game sucks my a**hole.
    <pwnage>This person knows nothing of MMO's</pwnage>

I LIKE PIE!!! do you?

• Cold_HawKCold_HawK Member Posts: 29

If you could write an ordinary review, maybe it would be something out of it but now it's like a post that a mentally disabled 10 years old child has written. I don't think you even have played this game or it's just you that is a uber n00b.

We, or at least I don't wanna see more "Tihs game suxx0r" posts cause it's just a waste of space for mmorpg.com. If you don't like this game, sure, keep it for yourself and don't come to this forum and complain about how bad you think this game is.

BTW, ask your mommy to help you with the spell checking next time you write something.

• Well , Im playing GW atm, and I think DiabloII had more content ; imho. I haven't gotten into the pvp part yet, except for the quest part of it. But so far I am disappointed. My fault. I shouldn't have listened to all the hype, from the fanbois I guess. By the way I am 46 yrs old so go ahead and call me a n00b. lmfao.
  • Cold_HawKCold_HawK Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by SimonTemplar
    Well , Im playing GW atm, and I think DiabloII had more content ; imho. I haven't gotten into the pvp part yet, except for the quest part of it. But so far I am disappointed. My fault. I shouldn't have listened to all the hype, from the fanbois I guess. By the way I am 46 yrs old so go ahead and call me a n00b. lmfao.

The beginning might be a little bit slow, but after you have played it a while you will think it's funnier for everyday. So don't quit playing it now and wait, cause that's what I did but then I started to play again and I thought the game was much much funnier than before.
  • burrekburrek Member Posts: 198

This thread is ...amusing...

First we have some idiot trolling... then everyone follows his little scheme and tries to either flame him or try to persuade the troll (who is probably laughing at you all) that GW is the uber roxxor gamor of kewlness... Not to mention that a few of you (not only 1, a few!) complained about bad grammar and spelling using...bad grammar and spelling! Ha!

This is so sad it's funny... (and I loved the guy that did not get the sarcasm... I actually chuckled out loud when I read that)