Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF F2P with low P2P prices in Item Shop - RoM style

freemmorpgsfreemmorpgs Member Posts: 2

F2P Runes of Magic is an expensive game for P2P but I do like the game itself.

In short: I'm looking for another Runes of Magic-style of game but with much lower Item Shop prices

This is what I like about RoM and prefer to see in other MMORPG to play:

• Fighting style - Not too fast, I don't like the fast paced hack-n-slash graphics.
  • Graphics - Western MMORPG instead of Asian
  • Gameplay - This game has many nice aspects, pet system, perm mounts, minigames, professions etc etc.
  • Nagivation style - this is a nice thing to have rather than a requirement: WASD with Q and E to turn around

I have tried Allods Online, Perfect World and Forsaken World but for some reason don't really like it, perhaps I haven't given it enough time and dedication.

To illustrate you RoM prices:

In RoM, with current promo's available it costs more than 10.000 diamonds to plus all 17 equipmentslots with 12+. This costs about €200 !! and as soon as the level cap rises you basically can start plussing your gear again and expect to spend even more.

1 transport rune (3 diamonds) to get you somewhere costs €0.05 - €0.15, depending on when you buy the diamonds and which package... etc.

I find their item shops very overprices and that is what puts me off... and their acceptance (or lack of preventions) of gold spammers puts me off too.

I hope you can suggest me a nice low priced MMORPG in RoM-style out there.. hopefully without too many gold spammers.

Comments

• SeinaruSeinaru Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 109

RoM is pretty much the best f2p WoW clone. And I can't think of any good f2p games that match your description. But have you considered playing a p2p? WoW and Rift are both very similar to RoM. At $15 a month it sounds like they might even be cheaper.

• freemmorpgsfreemmorpgs Member Posts: 2

I have thought about play a subscription based game however I really like spending money whenever I want..even if that means that in the end I will be spending much more money compared than subscriptions.. I like buying things in item shops, can't help it :)

I agree that RoM is pretty much the best F2P out there ... but there must be a nice RoM clone out there with cheaper Cash shop items..? ** Fingers Crossed **