Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars

sqizsiexsqizsiex Member Posts: 1

How much does this game cost? And is there any monthly fees?

just wondering..

Comments

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

$50 bucks(I got mine for $30image)

No monthly fee

woops double post

• Matt7331Matt7331 Member Posts: 33

OK FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 what kind of games do u enjoy playing fast or slopw mmo's?

• _myko_myko Member Posts: 333

Originally posted by Matt7331
    OK FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 what kind of games do u enjoy playing fast or slopw mmo's?

anyone who uses that number of exclamation marks should definately not be trusted...

FOR THE LAST TIME

it would have been good if your first time had been your last time, or ideally, never.

---sig---

PvE in general is pretty lame, if you think long and hard about it. You are spending your time beating a severely gimped AI that would lose to a well trained monkey. Best not to think too long and hard why you are wasting time playing games in general actually...

• zeboathzeboath Member Posts: 396

Stop trashing other mmorpgs, you facking retard. Now go home and suck your mothers big fat toe.

--------------------------------------------

• m3thm3th Member Posts: 25

god i hate GW too but dammit man, you are an utter fool.

someone said your 25. if this is the case i feel truley sorry for you.

let me know how the carrer in Burger King turns out.

Originally posted by m3th

let me know how the carrer in Burger King turns out.

He got fired because he was caught bobbing for french fries.
  • khanezhyraykhanezhyray Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by BobCrazyton
    Originally posted by m3th let me know how the carrer in Burger King turns out.

He got fired because he was caught bobbing for french fries.

lol good one.

I LIKE PIE!!! do you?