Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hottest MMO female character~!!!

Which MMO Female is the Hottest???

Comments

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

Your MOM!

Oh man, I bet you didn't see that one coming!

I got you good amirite?

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by maddogmikie
    Which MMO Female is the Hottest???

seriously...whoever doesn't say Lineage 2 is just lying to themselves

and you gotta keep in mind though mikie, they're still animated image

• maddogmikiemaddogmikie Member Posts: 349

Originally posted by metalfoxus

Your MOM!
    Oh man, I bet you didn't see that one coming!
    I got you good amirite?

uh yea sure~~ my mom passed away...
  • maddogmikiemaddogmikie Member Posts: 349

Originally posted by Serien

seriously...whoever doesn't say Lineage 2 is just lying to themselves

and you gotta keep in mind though mikie, they're still animated image

yes Im aware of that... I was whatching G4Tech TV and they were doing the hottest game vixen...

so y not ask we MMO players think. That is all.

• ahhnold623ahhnold623 Member Posts: 3

CoH chicks are just hawt!! Who can resist a superhero female? hehe

• tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267

i would definitely say L2 if anything but seriously.. do you actually get turned on by them?!?

----------
    nogold.org....

• GenjingGenjing Member Posts: 441

It doesn't take much to turn me on.

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by Genjing
    It doesn't take much to turn me on.

thanks for sharing.....

• t1cklmep1nkt1cklmep1nk Member Posts: 3

I don't know about hottest female, but CoH definitely has the hottest male characters!! All those muscles just make me melt! hehe

• makmeg1gglmakmeg1ggl Member Posts: 3

CoH wins this one by a landslide! Females can practically go naked in that game, how hotter can that get??

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

LOLZ WOW FOR SURE!11oneone!!~~~

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Originally posted by makmeg1ggl
    CoH wins this one by a landslide! Females can practically go naked in that game, how hotter can that get??

Well the dark elve females in Lineage 2 wear tight ass leather strips for clothes, d sized breast, nice curves, and they also have stilletos....so sexy!

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by makmeg1ggl

LOL.. Does anyone remember the CoH "Nipple Nerf"? When CoH first came out, the women models were anatomically correct, areola and all. This would show through light colored superhero outfits so they removed that part from the models. That patch was known as the "Nipple Nerf" patch.

Pretty funny...

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

oh you boys, doesn't take much does it image Well anyways, from a females perspective, I actually found the MxO females to be the most fun to do up and make pretty. The clothing options are amazing if your not looking for anything to do with stats but since most people do only look for just that, most female characters all ended up looking the same, shame really... And unfortunately the character creation tool was so lame it was hard to make an original character to even start with

Close 2nd's for me would be Lineage 2 and CoH, the lineage elves were gorgeous but uh skanky to say the least and really horrible character creation and customization. CoH females were really fun to make up too but cmon they were made for the boys and you all know it image

• PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

NO SHIT it was made for guy cause most of them who play those games are people with no life! Because how else are nerd with no life goin to enjoy the game! its just point less if they dont do that! (cause their mom doesnt let them go out of the house)

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Originally posted by PBskater

NO SHIT it was made for guy cause most of them who play those games are people with no life! Because how else are nerd with no life goin to enjoy the game! its just point less if they dont do that! (cause their mom doesnt let them go out of the house)

Uhhh, why don't you tell us how you really feel ?
  • KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Well, considering that the game was made for Asians, who are know to be ten kinds of perves, Lineage II gets my vote for number one. CoH is the only game where you can make a female character appear nude, so it gets second.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman