Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MO players logging in to no characters.

Comments

• gogogogonegogogogone Member Posts: 40

Not an article.  This is only a link to an article.  Would you be so kind as to summarize from your virus embbeded story, so we don't have to click on it, please, please, please. :)

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

actually the thread you linked is talking about the server crashing and no one in to reset it? still pretty shitty tho lol

• ChamaroChamaro Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by gogogogone

Not an article.  This is only a link to an article.  Would you be so kind as to summarize from your virus embbeded story, so we don't have to click on it, please, please, please. :)

Basically there was something wrong with the login server as players couldn't see their chars for a while.

Things like these aren't thread worthy imo, perhaps only for the people who made their life out of hating the game.

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

People are speculating the login server is down, sadly there's no one around to confirm or fix the issue.  Starvault doesnt work weekends, hope this doesnt drag out until Monday.

I win!!! LOL@U

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

They ran away...

They couldnt take it anymore.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Originally posted by Z3R01

They ran away...

They couldnt take it anymore.

lol

I win!!! LOL@U

Originally posted by Chamaro

Originally posted by HanoverZ

People are speculating the login server is down, sadly there's no one around to confirm or fix the issue.  Starvault doesnt work weekends, hope this doesnt drag out until Monday.

This was only this morning. The game has been running fine since.

Good to hear!!!

Perhaps SV needs realtime server status or better communication.  Logging in to a blank character screen is unsettling.  I was having the same issue prior to posting this thread. Perhaps Irenes screwing with the internet.image

I win!!! LOL@U

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by Chamaro

Originally posted by gogogogone

Basically there was something wrong with the login server as players couldn't see their chars for a while.

Things like these aren't thread worthy imo, perhaps only for the people who made their life out of hating the game.

Indeed. It's something i've seen on occasion even in the best of games.