Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live PVP at PAX

semantikronsemantikron Member Posts: 258

If you are a fan or potential fan of the game and you aren't watching the live streams of the PvP matches from the Alienware exhibit, you are absolutely missing out.  It is some epic stuff.

http://www.twitch.tv/alienwarearena?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.alienwarearena.com

5v5, 4 fan teams have a playoff to see who faces off against the ArenaNet team.

Charr: Outta my way.
Human: What's your problem?
Charr: Your thin skin.

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by semantikron

If you are a fan or potential fan of the game and you aren't watching the live streams of the PvP matches from the Alienware exhibit, you are absolutely missing out.  It is some epic stuff.

http://www.twitch.tv/alienwarearena?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.alienwarearena.com

5v5, 4 fan teams have a playoff to see who faces off against the ArenaNet team.

Its the first time that watching a computergame has been so much fun..

I predict a great future for GW2 as an E-sport...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• heavyhebrewheavyhebrew Member Posts: 309

I think this means we get Spectator again!

TRUST THE COMPUTER! THE COMPUTER IS YOUR FRIEND!

Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!

Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues!

• jondifooljondifool Member UncommonPosts: 1,143

i like what i am seeing , but in the long run i think I would go crazy if i should watch red vs blue in such bright colours always! but it works for now, just hope they tone it down before release !

• heavyhebrewheavyhebrew Member Posts: 309

Has anyone explored the Valve - ArenaNet connection? Only things missing are a smart mouthed kid from Brooklyn and a crazy German doctor.

TRUST THE COMPUTER! THE COMPUTER IS YOUR FRIEND!

Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!

Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues!

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Originally posted by heavyhebrew

Has anyone explored the Valve - ArenaNet connection? Only things missing are a smart mouthed kid from Brooklyn and a crazy German doctor.

Hehe

They have taken a lot of inspiration from TF2 but that is a good thing in my opinion.