Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

56 million users...

bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

...Korean online content company Webzen, who's MU Online has over 56 million users in Asia alone, may be the most substantial newcomer.
link
.. or is that 56 million sales by Webzen the company that also sells MU ?

Comments

• JimudJimud Member Posts: 252
    56 million image thats a hell of alot of ppl playing
  • dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163
    wtf...56 million users??? image...then i should be proud of, im one of those users image..MU rules..just try to take a look how their characters become everytime they increase their levels and u will be amazed image..its really cool

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked

its basicly the same as every other mmorpg out there. lol
  • dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163
    i dont think so image...it has a lot of difference among all other mmorpg....just look at their characters and u will see...image

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked

oh u mean graphics...suprime destiny.exacly the same n afew other games out there.the hwole elf warrior wizard same as every other game.
  • HannotjeHannotje Member Posts: 14

I think they meen CHARACTERS, not users.

I had about 3 accounts, one for my pc, laptop & server, every account a other character.

laptop is low energy, my server is never off because i host my own website, and my pc... working and games :P.
    the time i played it was .98c, you party your own users  and let them follow you with follow mode.

I can tell you, mu isnt that good, the only thing i very like it the great gameplay

- Easy to play
    - Good looking engine
    - Not irritating like games like wow, RYL, lineage coz of the borring looking engine

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by Hannotje

I think they meen CHARACTERS, not users.
    I had about 3 accounts, one for my pc, laptop & server, every account a other character.
    laptop is low energy, my server is never off because i host my own website, and my pc... working and games :P.
    the time i played it was .98c, you party your own users  and let them follow you with follow mode.
    I can tell you, mu isnt that good, the only thing i very like it the great gameplay
    - Easy to play
    - Good looking engine
    - Not irritating like games like wow, RYL, lineage coz of the borring looking engine

ur right its the characters that is great...they look very cool....the only thing that i disagree with u is that when u said "mu isnt that good".....mu is a great game....learn to appreciate the game for to enjoy it...

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• kakashi59kakashi59 Member Posts: 17
    The characters look FAAAAR better on high-exp private servers, where LOADS of people have wings, glowing great dragon or grand soul armour etc... in comparison, the characters in MU global look sadly plain.
  • StJimStJim Member Posts: 26
    Realy?? So much. Well ill be... I thought that maybe a million. Ah yes mu have had updates, now it is version 0.99 and has almost everything what private serwers got a long time ago (I hate privates, beacause of high rates its soooo booooring) Anyway there r new maps, items etc.
    Realy?? So much. Well ill be... I thought that maybe a million. Ah yes mu have had updates, now it is version 0.99 and has almost everything what private serwers got a long time ago (I hate privates, beacause of high rates its soooo booooring) Anyway there r new maps, items etc.
  • kakashi59kakashi59 Member Posts: 17
    I find that server with stupidly high exp rates (eg. 30,000 for spiders O_o) are the damn boring ones, but servers with moderately high exp rates (100-1000 exp for spiders) are a lot less boring but still allow you to get a few resets. But servers with too low exp rates (eg. 15 exp for spiders) i find are also boring, as it takes so damn long to level up.
    Hmmm in mu global i get like 2exp for spiders but i still find it interesting. Every time i think i'll quit i go to nearest town, see all the cool guys and say to myself- "No if they could than im not worst than they are" and just keep killing those monsters. But i think in beggining of game i got like 15exp for a spider so the longer you play the fewer exp you get by killing weak creatures and besides- who is killing spiders after all? i started to kill bull fighters like lvl 5.
  • heypengyheypengy Member Posts: 3
    im one of the 56 million user lol
  • elitestriderelitestrider Member Posts: 180
    im goin g to be one of them :(