Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Star Cross Lovers (A Fan Video)

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Two sweethearts in love, one a Castanic and another a Elin, enjoying life as they see fit. Then one day they were ambushed by a couple of thugs.  The thugs kindnap the Castanic's sweetheart and he goes off to rescue her. Will he succeed ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJjQ8Wubh8U&feature=player_embedded#!

Comments

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628

Hey! You jacked that link off Teraonline! That I posted!!! :D (I'm ForTheEmperor)

Tiz quite a cool video, have to say. Warrior skills so pretty and shiny :(

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Originally posted by Razephon

Hey! You jacked that link off Teraonline! That I posted!!! :D (I'm ForTheEmperor)

Didn't mean to jack your link, I got the video from the korean boards, it's the #3 most watched fan video in Korea atm. As for warrior skills they are getting another overhaul on the 25th. Getting more tanking and dd skills. 

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628

Originally posted by Kumapon

Didn't mean to jack your link, I got the video from the korean boards, it's the #3 most watched fan video in Korea atm. As for warrior skills they are getting another overhaul on the 25th. Getting more tanking and dd skills. 

Oh, didn't know they were getting a second update lol. :S

That must mean they have the most skills to use in the game now! They got 3 last time and maybe another 3 this time?

What about the other classes! >.<

EDIT: I got it off Tera.inven.co.kr :p They usually have the latest info and post user made screenshots/vids. :). Don't like Hangame's site. Doesn't work so well with google translate! :p

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.

Originally posted by Kumapon

Oh, didn't know they were getting a second update lol. :S

That must mean they have the most skills to use in the game now! They got 3 last time and maybe another 3 this time?

What about the other classes! >.<

EDIT: I got it off Tera.inven.co.kr :p They usually have the latest info and post user made screenshots/vids. :). Don't like Hangame's site. Doesn't work so well with google translate! :p

You check out the Inven boards right ? You can go here to see the new Warrior updates.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2152&l=4904

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

i don't get it....is the big dude with the golden armor and pink shield the "knight in shining armor"? or is he the evil guy with awesome robot moves?....... is the main character the good guy, or is he just horny (pretty massive horns) with blue "blades"? .......is the chick an extremely hot looking midgit or is she just jail bait?...

...and what's with all the damage bubbles?!

soo confusing......

• Zookz1Zookz1 Member Posts: 629

That was... weird.

Originally posted by Jakdstripper

i don't get it....is the big dude with the golden armor and pink shield the "knight in shining armor"? or is he the evil guy with awesome robot moves?....... is the main character the good guy, or is he just horny (pretty massive horns) with blue "blades"? .......is the chick an extremely hot looking midgit or is she just jail bait?...

...and what's with all the damage bubbles?!

soo confusing......

Dude with the golden armor is the evil guy with awsome robot moves. Baraka (giants) all their emotes are robot moves. 

Just like in L2 the more you enhance your armor/weapons the more it glows.  Blue is +7 or higher, and the higher you go the more it glows.  While Pink is maxed out enhancemnet. 

I figure the main charater is a good guy, but he is a Castanics.  Castanics are the demon race and they are very horny. Have you seen their females????...

The chick is a Elin, if you think she is hot, well I do not know, I guess if your into that kinda stuff...lol  But yea the Castantic is really into her. 

The dmg bubbles are from the warrior. All of the warrior's attacks create dmg bubbles, they use them to create hate, as warriors are a tank class.