Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Nest OB (Europe) - Aug 16

TubbiTubbi Member Posts: 74

This funlooking game is going OB soon so I hope more people check it out!

http://dn.cherrycredits.com/

Comments

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

odd link name....

http://dragonnest.nexon.net/

• TubbiTubbi Member Posts: 74

I had the impression that the Nexon version was regionlocked for NA only?

Originally posted by Tubbi

I had the impression that the Nexon version was regionlocked for NA only?

I was being or trying to be amusing.. that was my point really :D you did not state about where you wanted to play from or play at, and it seemed like from the post you just found out about the game :D

no offence, and was not aware it was region locked if at all to NA..... would be shame i was thinking of trying it myself.. but still 2 days i guess if thats the case to wait :)

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Gonna try it out for sure, but I find it a wee bit disturbing that Cherry Credits or whatever they're called think it's appropriate to ask me for my passport number in order to use the shop.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

I'm pretty sure my thread says (europe) :P

Originally posted by Kaerigan

Gonna try it out for sure, but I find it a wee bit disturbing that Cherry Credits or whatever they're called think it's appropriate to ask me for my passport number in order to use the shop.

Not like they can do much with a passport number though, so I wouldn't worry too much ^^

so it does :D its late here my excuse and sticking to it....!

anyhow sod the NA sh*$ just use proxyCap, use a socks 5 usa ip start game create character and before u select the character to enter game disable/turn off proxycap and enter the game. choose channel and you are good to go.. :P

Originally posted by wyldmagik

so it does :D its late here my excuse and sticking to it....!

anyhow sod the NA sh*$ just use proxyCap, use a socks 5 usa ip start game create character and before u select the character to enter game disable/turn off proxycap and enter the game. choose channel and you are good to go.. :P

Well that.. or I wait 2 days and play without that hassle and with probably alot better ping ;)..

Works for those people that are impatient though I guess!

• ZiakyraZiakyra Member UncommonPosts: 33

Thanks, might just check it out! :)

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Originally posted by Kaerigan

Do what I did. Select Other then fill in a description and in the final field fill in whatever numbers/letters so you won't forget.

• ZiakyraZiakyra Member UncommonPosts: 33

New content for tomorrow's OBT launch

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/new-features-in-open-beta

The OBT will go live 14:00 GMT+8

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585

I'm not so sure about the lag/ping for EU player cos the server is hosted in SEA

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

I've played an archer up to 14 so far and can say its great fun.

I'm from the netherlands and having no lagg or delay issues whatsoever, the game runs perfectly fine :)

Registrations a bit weird, but I've seen that before on gamesites like these, asian culture influence or something :/ ?

• nightgamer87nightgamer87 Member UncommonPosts: 2

I've tried cherrycredits version of DN, I live in sweden (got a decent internet connetion) and I have 0.4-1.0sec delay on skills and such >.> might have been cuz I tried it at launch, maybe it have tuned down abit in population now? or? >.>

Originally posted by nightgamer87

I've tried cherrycredits version of DN, I live in sweden (got a decent internet connetion) and I have 0.4-1.0sec delay on skills and such >.> might have been cuz I tried it at launch, maybe it have tuned down abit in population now? or? >.>

Swede here as well, had the same thing. Haven't really touched it after launch day after that I realized there was no PVP and it's just running mini-dungeons over and over. Got old as fuck after 2 hours :/

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

Theres PvP from level 10 and up, and everyone gets the same amount of health and mana to so gear doesnt matter :)

Also, netherlands here and play Cherrycredits without any lag whatsoever.