Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: New Dunland Developer Diary & Screens

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Turbine and the Lord of the Rings Online team have released a new developer diary featuring Dunland which will make its appearance in the upcoming Return to Isengard expansion set to go live at the end of September. Check out the video below and the screens in our Lord of the Rings Online screenshot gallery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865

..looks pretty awesome to me :P

Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • TravisimoTravisimo Member Posts: 12

There will always be complaints, but for me, I can wait a few months for instances. This looks good, and in the beta it is also.... (don't bother reporting me, NDA was lifted an hour or so ago). 

I'll be posting a series of screenshots over the weeks coming here, if anyone wants a little more: http://my.lotro.com/user-970291/

• LOTRO_ROALOTRO_ROA Member Posts: 3

I can't wait for the release, I'm getting so excited now. So much to explore

Rosali

• jedensuscgjedensuscg Member Posts: 209

If i can ever get my character I had before the F2P transition to finish Moria, I would love to get back into this game, but as it stand, I hated Moria with a passion, but loved everything up to it.  Also would rather play a different class at end game I think then a burg, but will have to pay for all the content (quest packs etc) I have already done once, that just kinda ruins it for me. I under stand new people paying for quest packs, but in honesty I can't justify paying for content (up to Moria) that I have already done before when I was dropping my subscription fee.  No, I will wait until I am ready to just resub back to VIP, which thank goodness they have that option and hopefully the Moria content will not be so fresh in my mind when I have to redo it with a different character.