Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane NEW player Event!!

TooL-D-TooL-D- Member CommonPosts: 126

Quote:

New to Shadowbane and looking for a little help with general questions about your character or gameplay? If so, this Saturday you might want to create a new character and join members of the Advocate Team as they help new players learn the ins and outs of Shadowbane.

When: Saturday, July 2nd, 2005
Time: 1pm Central (11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern)
Server: Redemption
Hamlet: Kestamir

By: Ashen Temper

http://chronicle.ubi.com/Articles/News/20050629_learntplay.htm

Comments

• Maverick827Maverick827 Member Posts: 71
    I look foreward to seeing some new faces there! image
  • Micky_FinnMicky_Finn Member Posts: 2
    what new players?

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Originally posted by Micky_Finn
    what new players?

The current number of subscribers for shadowbane is in a pretty sad state right now, but you have to give them credit for actually trying something new that might get some more players into the game. I might just activate my Oblivion key that I have had sitting around since Christmas, just to get involved in this game again.

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• TooL-D-TooL-D- Member CommonPosts: 126

Originally posted by Micky_Finn
    what new players?

I still see totally 100% NEW players every single day. Most of them quit before they get off the newbie island because its such a harsh enviroment.

Not everyone has tough skin ya know, alot of people want to play easier, non-open-pvp games like WoW or FFXI.

Hell I ALWAYS find a group on newbie island, you just have to know what camps are popular.