Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Originals or Remakes (Movies)

What type of movie do you like original movies or a remake of the original movie?

(thought I would post this with the release of the remake of King Kong coming up)

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Depends , cant go wrong with an original but if the movie is really well remade I'll enjoy it just as much as an original.

• ahhnold623ahhnold623 Member Posts: 3

I don't really know how to vote on this as it always depends on the movie. Some remakes are way better than the originals while there are originals whose remakes could never be half as good. So...hmmmm....quite a quandry we have here!

• ninaboo45ninaboo45 Member Posts: 3

i like originals all the way...most remakes just suck...there are a few good ones, but not to many

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Remakes should be BANNED!

Along with remakes of songs and sampling!!

If you dont have enough imagination to come up with something yourself then get out of the entertainment business and go get a job at Wac Arnolds!

These singers that launch their careers with covers make me wanna PUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• dag1gglrdag1gglr Member Posts: 3

I like originals. Most remakes just aren't the same. I'm not saying that a remake can't be good, but when it comes to the great classics, a remake just doesn't hold the same appeal to me.

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588

i'm not even going to vote on this because I don't know how to, it all depends

But the thing on remakes is that they always try to apply the movies to our generation that we live in now and modernize it all which is usually what made them fail from the beggining.

• vacowgirl76vacowgirl76 Member Posts: 3

I don't think I can vote on this either. I agree that it depends on the movie. Sometimes, originals are so bad that they have to make a remake. However, some movies just can't be remade and have the same vibe as the original.