Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody any suggestions for the game?

DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Just wondering if anybody thinks the game can be improved, and if so (which is very likely) what are they?

Comments

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153
    Seen as nobody has replied, here's a poll
  • legatoolegatoo Member Posts: 13

ks sucks, not only in mu...

Yeah, I really do wish the MMs would listen to us, the 'mutizens' and make some changes to the game!!

Another Poll, hopefull some people will actually vote
  • quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

umm i don't know if this is true, but my brother was playing it and he said there is no map?
    someone tell me if thats true or not...
    thanks

All my endings are waiting to begin.

Ahhhh, yeah it is, time to add another option...

okay maybe not, I can't change the poll, man! okay lets just say that 'EVERYTHING!' Means All the stuff I haven't mentioned.

• Well, your brother is partly true. In the game there is no map, but if you go to muonline.com and go to the guide, and there should be maps. One of the disadvantages in the game is that you can't get the map directly in the game.

Arkronus

Arkronus, you seem to be suprisingly well informed about MU and its many issues. I respect that. But are you honestly able to enjoy a game in which the MMs do nothing and let the Hackers rule the land?

• Well, I been playing lots of strategy games and first thing I do before playing is read the instruction manual. (Strategy games are very confusing and really need instructions before playing. ex. Civ III, Starcraft, etc) So on MU I first gone through the guide and basically learned many things, although I just started. I am right now just a level 18 dark-wizard.

Ahhh, I see. So level 18 eh? I suppose you're begining to find it really hard to level?

• Well, Dark Wizards level really slowly. I need help. I usually play on Maya-3 server. Please help.
  • TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    The admins don't care about the people ingame, theres nothing you can do about it.

I agree, the admin are a bunch of arseholes, who do bugger all to help us 'mutizens', I stopped playing Mu because of them.

(Pardon the Language)

• AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268

Ya the game is in major need of a overhaul. Hackers, Lag and no real diversity. Oh well thats life in a free game the developers really don't care about the players becouse you have no real value to them.

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• Ac888Ac888 Member Posts: 4

This game is actaully pretty laggy on even the fastest of computers. I don't know whats wrong with it, probably just a server issue or something but they should really fix it up before the final release.

• AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268
    Ya the lag is pretty bad in MU. I think it's partly due to the large amount of hacks beening used in game. The people in charge of the game really need to do something about it. I seriously doubt they will but you never know. image

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• StJimStJim Member Posts: 26
    I sometimes accidentaly ks and i dont want to be banned for that i missed the right monster. i think real stiling is more important, for i once los chaos that way i killed elite yeti from distance (im a dw) it dropped achaos, i almost got heart-attack and than some noob took it, of course i couldnt go in stores for 3h if u know what i mean (if no i followed him and killed him like three times)