Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Death to the Chiters (Morte aos Chiters)

k-gemk-gem Member Posts: 17

ola a todosimage, dei-me ao trabalhe de de abrir esse topico ,afim de achar uma solu

Seja leal, a voce mesmo, Nunca traia seus principios.

Either loyal, to you yourselves, Never traia its principles.

Comments

• IphicratesIphicrates Member Posts: 56
    image um, do you mean cheaters? I think they are cowards: too wimpy to play game right as we all doimage. They should try to play the game like we do: It's fun!

I Play MMORPGs as a living.

Mu online

Vampires Online?

COUNTER-STRIKE PWNZ!

• k-gemk-gem Member Posts: 17

Acho valida a observação do nosso colega Iphicratesimage.

Lanço aqui um desafioimage...Aquele que é a favor do uso de Chiters em jogos, que se pronuncie é de seu ponto de vistaimage!

Convença-me da viabilidade dos chiteres.image

Seja homem, mostre sua caraimage ...Se defenda covarde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image

I find validates the comment of our Iphicrates colleagueimage.

Throwing a challengeimage... That one that is in favor of the use of Chiters in games, that if pronounces is here of its point of viewimage!

It convinces me the viability of chiteresimage.

Either man, shows its faceimage... Defends Fearfuimagel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AlminAlmin Member Posts: 6

Oi.

Eu concordo plenamente com voc

------------------------------------------
    Honor, Truth, Justice and Loyalty.

Hello to hall

I was motionless during one six months without playing MU, I arrived to erase my account. Everything for anger of the dodgers hakers, dirty usual.

The only reason that made me to return to universe MU, was the creation of the Mussenger, showed the possibility to me to denounce to haker them, to the GMs. Thanks to this perceives that today, they exist hakers less.

It will be that finally, MU is free of the Hakersimage e one asks that I make, and would like to know its point of viewimage.

Good Bye.

olaa.. cambada....

Fiquei parado durante uns seis meses sem jogar MU, cheguei a apagar minha conta.

Tudo por raiva dos trapaceiros hakers, sujos ordin

• StJimStJim Member Posts: 26
    That is the main thing i hate in muonline!!! no no not cheaters (i havent met a one nor been hacked i think its due the maintenance) of course being cheater is bad but what i realy hate is spanish brasilian or whatever players. they dont even learn english and just run around screamin' "Me no english me brasil take me party" image
  • thambehaothambehao Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by k-gem

ola a todosimage, dei-me ao trabalhe de de abrir esse topico ,afim de achar uma solu
  • blackwolf082blackwolf082 Member Posts: 42

stop cheating loser!!

• KX36KX36 Member Posts: 8
    that's a bit arrogant st jim. before u start flaming at brazilians not learning english, why don't you try to learn brazilian portugese. can't u just ignore the brazilians?
    Im not english/american if that is what you thought i learnt english it wasnt hard so they could do the same (It sure is easier than to get lvl 100 char). of course im not that evil but anyways i have almost no possibilities in my country to learn brasilian.
  • KX36KX36 Member Posts: 8

hehe, ok sorry mr latvia, i did assume you were from an englsih speaking country as it seems to be the attidude of us guys to assume everyone should speak english, and not be able to speak any other languages.

I'm really bad at learning languages, i spent 5 years learning french, and im OK at it now, but i still an't understand if people talk quickly. (and french people talk quickly)

if the rate of people learning english stays at a strady rate, half the worlds population will be able to speak english by 2015.image

well its not that bad just sometimes  well actuall y you can ignore them, but they also think anybody should talk brasilian (or whatever) cuz they just comes and starts to asking you something, i like helping people in mu as much as i can but if they get upset i didnt helped them just beacause i didnt understood stuff. Ah and there is one guy who realy angered me by posting one poll so i will fight fire with fire

I do not know how much the you, but I did not understand nothing of that KX36 spoke.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Perhaps it has called the topic that April of arrogant, I did not only understand the reason?

It ties the moment, only that it dealt with the subject in question was Almin, giving an exit to denounce chiters through one f