Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Matrix online banning

DreamosDreamos Member Posts: 2

I'm not sure if anyone has strarted something about this before, but I heard that people would take their clothes off in Matrix Online, and they were getting banned for it, is that true?

Comments

• fuzzybear414fuzzybear414 Member Posts: 3

Don't know anything about it, but it sounds funny as hell! LOL

• Lunchbox76Lunchbox76 Member Posts: 294
    Lol know thats  a rumor. I still play and to this day I have yet to hear or see anyone get banned for taking there cloths off the game will only let them go so far anyway.

Playing Fallen Earth.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

I think this rumour got started when a certain fanpage that posted screen shots with "imaginative" use of photoshop that had players and even a GM posing and acting out some fairly... erm... dirty deeds ;)

The ownder of above mentioned fanpage was banned from MxO and asked to remove the screen shots, which he did of course. Unfortunately the whole thing was blown out of hand but I can still MxO's staff reasoning behind the ban. You can't have people that have never seen the game thinking this sort of thing goes on.

As far as the game goes, you can strip to you skivies and thats about it, to my knowledge no one has been banned for that...yet image