Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bush's Speech

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Well I listened to this Republican embarrisment just now and I have got to say that I have never seen the conservative CNN ever look down to Bush. Basically, Bush completely contradicted his original statement that we were going into Iraq to find WMDs by explaining that "Since we are here, why not kill our enemies? We are the most feared military in the world!" With classic Republican smoothness, he "reassured" us Americans once again that what he had issued [The invasion of Iraq] was not in vain by explaining all the good that had come out of it and even 2 years later after stating that the end of the war was near, stating once again that the end was near. Man, I have never seen the Republicans look to their shoes in such an ashamed fasion.

Americans won't be jaded by such an obvious change of plan. Bush WILL get bashed for this and no one has the right to defend him.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by Kiamde
    Well I listened to this Republican embarrisment just now and I have got to say that I have never seen the conservative CNN ever look down to Bush. Basically, Bush completely contradicted his original statement that we were going into Iraq to find WMDs by explaining that "Since we are here, why not kill our enemies? We are the most feared military in the world!" With classic Republican smoothness, he "reassured" us Americans once again that what he had issued [The invasion of Iraq] was not in vain by explaining all the good that had come out of it and even 2 years later after stating that the end of the war was near, stating once again that the end was near. Man, I have never seen the Republicans look to their shoes in such an ashamed fasion. Americans won't be jaded by such an obvious change of plan. Bush WILL get bashed for this and no one has the right to defend him.

Well.....FIRST OF ALL CNN IS NOT CONSERVATIVE. Bush might not be the smoothest speaker, but at least he is not a war criminal!!!! aka=john kerry

I love calling him a war criminal! We invaded Iraq not only to get the wmds but to free the people. Im not do not really care all that much about politics though.

• LoosieLoosie Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by knightknife
    Originally posted by Kiamde
    Well I listened to this Republican embarrisment just now and I have got to say that I have never seen the conservative CNN ever look down to Bush. Basically, Bush completely contradicted his original statement that we were going into Iraq to find WMDs by explaining that "Since we are here, why not kill our enemies? We are the most feared military in the world!" With classic Republican smoothness, he "reassured" us Americans once again that what he had issued [The invasion of Iraq] was not in vain by explaining all the good that had come out of it and even 2 years later after stating that the end of the war was near, stating once again that the end was near. Man, I have never seen the Republicans look to their shoes in such an ashamed fasion. Americans won't be jaded by such an obvious change of plan. Bush WILL get bashed for this and no one has the right to defend him.

Well.....FIRST OF ALL CNN IS NOT CONSERVATIVE. Bush might not be the smoothest speaker, but at least he is not a war criminal!!!! aka=john kerry

I love calling him a war criminal! We invaded Iraq not only to get the wmds but to free the people. Im not do not really care all that much about politics though.

CNN not conservative? That's a good one!

If CNN is conservative than what news channel is Liberal? FOX and MSNBC and C-span are mostly conservative. ABC is pretty liberal though. Do u people even watch the news?

CNN Reporter: WHat do you think about Bush?
    Some Dude: Hes the anti christ
    Cnn Reporter: I agree

• LoosieLoosie Member Posts: 14

Anderson Cooper is liberal. Many others are. But more of the primetime reporters are quite conservative.

What im saying is CNN is more liberal than all the other channels

• ValdVald Member Posts: 138
    I love it when teenagers call John Kerry a war criminal. Just more proof the public school system teaches nothing.

Originally posted by Vald
    I love it when teenagers call John Kerry a war criminal. Just more proof the public school system teaches nothing.

Dude i was joking when i called him a war criminal and i dont go to a public school::::26::
    Anyways i just dont like the fact that he supported gay rights and abortion. all gays should go to an island and multiply lol. anyways i think that bush is better and ive been fine the past 4 or 5 years with him being president.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

As an Australian looking from the outside in....

I have come to the conclusion that the majority of Americans would believe Bush if he said Santa exisits and hes actually an Alquida agent who was responsible for hooking his sleigh up to a jet plane and causing 9/11

His re-election basically confirmed my beliefs.

If you watch Apocalypse Now and Born on the 4th of July, you will see that Iraq is nothing more than the same lies your nation fell for during the Vietnam years. The Republican party commisions the Rand Corporation to whisk up some bull$hit to wrap around your eyes and your nation puts on the blindfold willingly as long as the blindfold has stars and stripes on it.

The great shame is that our PM has noticed what a successful strategy baseless fear is for remaining in power and used it here too.

Given that the averge Australian is no more intelligent or enquiring and knows the same or even less about recent political and military history than the average american... we follow along like good little sheep.

The sooner aliensimage come and take me away from you stupid bastards the better image

Im gonna stand at the doors of the ship.... point at the rest of this mad world and say... "guys... I am NOT with them"

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Dude i was joking when i called him a war criminal and i dont go to a public school::::26::
    Anyways i just dont like the fact that he supported gay rights and abortion. all gays should go to an island and multiply lol. anyways i think that bush is better and ive been fine the past 4 or 5 years with him being president.

I weep for the future.

Originally posted by Razorback

As an Australian looking from the outside in....
    I have come to the conclusion that the majority of Americans would believe Bush if he said Santa exisits and hes actually an Alquida agent who was responsible for hooking his sleigh up to a jet plane and causing 9/11
    His re-election basically confirmed my beliefs.
    If you watch Apocalypse Now and Born on the 4th of July, you will see that Iraq is nothing more than the same lies your nation fell for during the Vietnam years. The Republican party commisions the Rand Corporation to whisk up some bull$hit to wrap around your eyes and your nation puts on the blindfold willingly as long as the blindfold has stars and stripes on it.
    The great shame is that our PM has noticed what a successful strategy baseless fear is for remaining in power and used it here too.
    Given that the averge Australian is no more intelligent or enquiring and knows the same or even less about recent political and military history than the average american... we follow along like good little sheep.
    The sooner aliensimage come and take me away from you stupid bastards the better image
    Im gonna stand at the doors of the ship.... point at the rest of this mad world and say... "guys... I am NOT with them"

Im with the fuzzy ausi with goggles on...image

• TansTans Member Posts: 240

You obviously don't go to Private School, either.

Anyways i just dont like the fact that he supported gay rights and abortion. all gays should go to an island and multiply lol.

So, in other words, you're prejudice against gays?

i think that bush is better and ive been fine the past 4 or 5 years with him being president.

Oh, so you supported Bush when you were 11 and probably didn't know a thing about the goverment?

---------------------------------------
    Why are you reading this? This is crap compared to what's above.

• tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267

damn politics.

i once supported Bush.. mostly just because my family did but now i just dont care about the whole matter and think that we, americans, and the world could be focusing on better things. such as sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. yes... rock n' roll.

i think its more like all the politicians should goto an island and multiply. they'd be too busy disputing over things to survive. a sort of death trap, you might say

peace out nigs!

p.s. i think i win!

----------
    nogold.org....

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

Originally posted by tummbler

damn politics.
    i once supported Bush.. mostly just because my family did but now i just dont care about the whole matter and think that we, americans, and the world could be focusing on better things. such as sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. yes... rock n' roll.
    i think its more like all the politicians should goto an island and multiply. they'd be too busy disputing over things to survive. a sort of death trap, you might say

peace out nigs!

p.s. i think i win!

I'm going to have sex with you when you die.

p.s. I win.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by tummbler
    damn politics. i once supported Bush.. mostly just because my family did but now i just dont care about the whole matter and think that we, americans, and the world could be focusing on better things. such as sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. yes... rock n' roll.i think its more like all the politicians should goto an island and multiply. they'd be too busy disputing over things to survive. a sort of death trap, you might saypeace out nigs!
    p.s. i think i win!

You are the lose.

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

For one most teachers and college prof. are very left winged liberals and do things like turn their backs at people like my governator arnold. second, it is a good thing we dont want the opinion of australians. Especialy since you are off breads of english prisoners. Yeah, it doesn't feel good being bashed does it??

I don't care if I get banned or whatever for saying that (i shouldnt be since it isn't a bash but a fact). Damn it kiamde you know better than to bring politics up in this forum.

okay, the country had these choices on the last election.

1. vote for kerry. have a good 75% chance to be attacked, and then have him shoot a couple of missles at supposedly military bases (clinton anyone?)

2. vote for bush, liberate iraq from mustard bombing leaders and murderous terrorist at the cost of our troops.

all liberals do is make up shit to comfort themselves when a republican is in any office of any kind. All the innocent kids and families were dying in iraq before we set foot there by their own leader. no they wont tell you that, instead they will show you a montage of parents holding their dead kids in their hands and blame the war for these things.

I am threw with this shit for the last time (i swear it damn it!)

• lonelyrobotlonelyrobot Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by KnightKnife
    all gays should go to an island and multiply lol.

You're a mental infant.

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

Originally posted by sidebuster

For one most teachers and college prof. are very left winged liberals and do things like turn their backs at people like my governator arnold. second, it is a good thing we dont want the opinion of australians. Especialy since you are off breads of english prisoners. Yeah, it doesn't feel good being bashed does it??

I don't care if I get banned or whatever for saying that (i shouldnt be since it isn't a bash but a fact). Damn it kiamde you know better than to bring politics up in this forum.

1. vote for kerry. have a good 75% chance to be attacked, and then have him shoot a couple of missles at supposedly military bases (clinton anyone?)

2. vote for bush, liberate iraq from mustard bombing leaders and murderous terrorist at the cost of our troops.

all liberals do is make up shit to comfort themselves when a republican is in any office of any kind. All the innocent kids and families were dying in iraq before we set foot there by their own leader. no they wont tell you that, instead they will show you a montage of parents holding their dead kids in their hands and blame the war for these things.

I am threw with this shit for the last time (i swear it damn it!)

Man you better die soon, i'm allready hard.

Well, I considered having an intelligent discussion of all parties, but someone just HAD to bring up gay rights and someone HAD to bring up John Kerry. I swear, AOL chatrooms are more mature than these boards.

Originally posted by metalfoxus
    Originally posted by sidebuster Originally posted by ValdI love it when teenagers call John Kerry a war criminal. Just more proof the public school system teaches nothing. For one most teachers and college prof. are very left winged liberals and do things like turn their backs at people like my governator arnold. second, it is a good thing we dont want the opinion of australians. Especialy since you are off breads of english prisoners. Yeah, it doesn't feel good being bashed does it??
    I am threw with this shit for the last time (i swear it damn it!)Man you better die soon, i'm allready hard.

You lost the funny and drowned into idiocy.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

This thread is getting way too heated.

People need to quit throwing punches for once, and explain maturely their stances on what, and why; Instead of going off in a tantrum.

Until the aforementioned people are capable of doing that. Those who fit in that generalization, don't bother posting in such topics again.

*Locked*

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

This discussion has been closed.