Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the game down now? 7:30 pm EST

Cant get into the forums, cant get past the authenticator, cant even get on lotro.com, anyone else?  Is there a NON Turbine, popular LOTRO forum out there?  I would check that but cant seem to find one.

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

I think they were bringing the servers down for some sort of update. I also can't get into LOTRO.com.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • vinwieselvinwiesel Member Posts: 114

I'm stuck at "getting data centers", and the official forums are down as well.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Same here, neither DDO or LOTRO launchers complete start-up and the websites are taking forever to respond

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by Sovrath

I think they were bringing the servers down for some sort of update. I also can't get into LOTRO.com.

That was supposed to be at 5 a.m. though.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Your vacations are getting longer.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Originally posted by grunty

Heheh. How ya been Grunty?image

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Yup, ditto ~ the installer won't load up.  No matter, wasn't planning on playing anytime soon anyway...heh

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

It was up this afternoon.  So, I figured, like a complete noob, that I must have a bad file, so, of course, I delete and reinstall from installer files (which I never delete).  And, of course, it's on thier end.  And, now, I get to have a horrendously long patching download when the service goes back up.

<sigh> Where's that Oblivion disk?

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• GoldenGateGoldenGate Member Posts: 20

My son is actually playing right now. He said there is a lot of OOC chatter about it though, saying if you log out you won't be able to get back in.  Odd.

• AndraxxAndraxx Member UncommonPosts: 256

Posted on Turbine's LOTRO Facebook page 5 minutes ago...

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties which are preventing players from logging in to the LOTRO servers, or accessing the forums. We will update you as soon as more information becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

In survival mode. About 50 days over 100 degrees here. A 47 day long streak of it broke Friday with some rain clouds. No rain, just clouds.

• AkiyeAkiye Member Posts: 109
    It is still currently down. This reminds me of Asheron Calls days. I recall once waiting almost 3 days, but they gave us free time a level and something else i cant recall at this time
  • JammaslamJammaslam Member Posts: 265

Just managed to get in now at 9:22 pm est

In survival mode. About 50 days over 100 degrees here. A 47 day long streak of it broke Friday with some rain clouds. No rain, just clouds.

It's been hot as hell here in Cali too. I gotta find a cooler climate someday before my computer decides to melt in protest.