Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking guild on Crushbone - 2 new players

DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

Hello all, me and my friend have recently started playing everquest 2 and are about level 13 as of this post.

We are looking for a friendly guild that could possibly help us in regards to questions such as places to hunt, crafting, housing and everything inbetween!

We won't beg for gold, we might beg for answers though :P.

We are both age 25 (if that matters for anything) and just looking for a good friendly guild!

My main character currently is Sasnak, a Inquisiter and my friend is a Shadow Knight.  We are Sarnak (me) and Iksar (him), near Neriak forest.

I have lots of experience in MMOs, starting with everquest back in 1999 (i actually played eq2 when it first came out for a month), but my friend is newer to the whole mmo scene (save diablo 2).

So if anyone knows of one let me know!  Thanks :)

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

Comments

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

Sorry I don't play on CB, but if you find yourself on Butcherblock let me know. My main is Murashu and I just recently restarted with some friends and family. We are taking it slow, running all the dungeons and learning the game as a group. We joined an established guild that has made our learning curve much more enjoyable. I hope you find what you are looking for.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

There is a guild recruitment gui built into EQII already that would work much better than asking on these forums...just saying.  It will list every guild on your server, a description of them, their goals and focuses, as well as who to contact and whether they are online or not.

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

Originally posted by Khrymson

There is a guild recruitment gui built into EQII already that would work much better than asking on these forums...just saying.  It will list every guild on your server, a description of them, their goals and focuses, as well as who to contact and whether they are online or not.

Ah ok, I was not aware of this, I will have to check it out!

As far as the other above post, I will talk to my friend and see if he wants to switch servers or not, I mean we are only level 13 after all.

Does it matter whether you are good or evil in regards to joining a guild?

Also - does butcherblock support a decent population?  (perhaps High on peak hours like Crushbone or the RP server?)

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Couldn't tell ya as far as server pops go, other than the last time I really played was on Antonia Bayle and it was the most populated from the list of servers, and the players were fairly friendly.  I play ever so often, but only on their F2P server.

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

Originally posted by Dragim

Does it matter whether you are good or evil in regards to joining a guild?

Also - does butcherblock support a decent population?  (perhaps High on peak hours like Crushbone or the RP server?)

Racial alignment only seems to matter if you join a strict RP guild. My guild is a mix of evil/nuetral/good and have yet to hear anything negative about it.

I'm a CST time zone player and have only seen one server get high population during my primetime and thats the RP server, Butcherblock and Crushbone are both always medium load when I play. But yes the server pop seems very strong. The majority of players are level 90s running dungeons or raiding, but I've been able to run dungeons each night by spending 5-10 minutes advertising.