Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• HekketHekket Member Posts: 905

Originally posted by Robokapp

looks very nice while keeping the basic shape and structure. but how's the gameplay?

Good question. We'll see wednesday when valve stream the championship live.

I never played the original DOTA or HoN and have only played LoL but the jungle in the SS's above looks awkward.

• DevalonDevalon Member UncommonPosts: 496

Wow, they just copy the map and not try to fix any of the flaws. The people on the scourge side have a huge advantage in this tournament. I do hope they have a second map for the releasse or a edited version of the current one.

Anyway the graphics look nice and pleasing to the eye. Im glad it not as cartoon looking as LoL.

--
    "Any free people have the right to choose how it wants to be govern thats the essence of democracy. It's sad when America has chosen for the stability and consistency of a dictatorship and doing it democratically" -utnow

• HekketHekket Member Posts: 905

Originally posted by Devalon

Wow, they just copy the map and not try to fix any of the flaws. The people on the scourge side have a huge advantage in this tournament. I do hope they have a second map for the releasse or a edited version of the current one.

Anyway the graphics look nice and pleasing to the eye. Im glad it not as cartoon looking as LoL.

Where's the advantage?

• ChimpsChimps Member Posts: 192

It's not a leak. They released the pictures themselves because they got a certain amount of followers on twitter.

Also it looks worse than HoN does. I assume they didn't make it better because they want people with wooden computers to run it. All though wooden computers have the ability to run HoN so...

Also the UI looks like it was taken from Bloodline Champions.

• DevalonDevalon Member UncommonPosts: 496

Originally posted by Hekket

Originally posted by Devalon

Where's the advantage?

Most of the advantage comes from defending and attacking kongar / Roshan. There also advantage with map control and path taken in the jungle area. But thankfully, the meta game currently supports no jungling.

Edit: If i remember correctly. In HoN competive matches the scourge had 60% win ratio.

--
    "Any free people have the right to choose how it wants to be govern thats the essence of democracy. It's sad when America has chosen for the stability and consistency of a dictatorship and doing it democratically" -utnow

• akinakilakinakil Member UncommonPosts: 3

well graphics are ok but that ui is just disappointing 

• sanitysendsanitysend Member Posts: 123

Well the UI is pretty bland looking... but knowing Valve the gameplay will more than make up for it. I'm sure it will be worlds better than LoL and HoN (especially LoL ;)). 

Wildstar:
    Phantazm, Pago(PvP), Exiles

Guild: Socks with Sandals

Playing: Wildstar
    Retired/Tried: DCUO. The Secret World, Darkfall UW, Darkfall, Mortal Online, DDO, Rift, Fallen Earth, Aion, APB, EQ, EQ2, PoTBS, WoW, WAR, SWG, CoX, Vangaurd, CO, GW, EVE, DAoC, LotRO, SW:ToR, GW2, Dragon Nest

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

OH here we go...

Get ready for the haters, giving the game a hard time because its too much like the original...

Didn't you guys get tired of all the bitching you did when SC2 released?

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• MrMonolitasMrMonolitas Member UncommonPosts: 263

Afvantage of scourge? lol? Dota been this way for years so dont give us that bullshit.

Graphics are ok... But hell UI is ugly and god damn it why they had to take hp bar from lol i hate that shit so much