Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: How to Write a Forum Post

13»

Comments

• unclemounclemo Member UncommonPosts: 462

"You forgot selfish, lazy and disrespectful"

"Shut up bitch!  Go fix me a turkey pot pie."

6/10 Would read again.

• AerigAerig Member Posts: 15

And if all that raddish fails to goad you into retarding yourself to the level of an attention seeking 9 year old, you can always overdose yourself on green cheese!

• umcorianumcorian Member UncommonPosts: 519

This blog is full of fail.

I tried to post just like this on an MMORPG forum and the post got deleted and I got warned! WTF!!! SO HYPOCRACTICAL.

GUIDE IS FULL OF FAIL AND WRITTEN BY TROLL!!! DO NOT FEED!!!

Derp. Hurk. CAPS LOCK. LULZ WUT.

• divmaxdivmax Member Posts: 106

FIrst!

(+1 Post, I win!) :P

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Originally posted by divmax

FIrst!

I lol'd at that.  Never have figured out what the status of posting first is.

Good article. 

• paroxysmparoxysm Member Posts: 437

Originally posted by Ozmodan

Originally posted by divmax

FIrst!

I lol'd at that.  Never have figured out what the status of posting first is.

Good article. 

Not safe for work, people under their government appointed legal age, or people who dislike cussing:

On topic, as I've said before, the moderators of the mmorpg forums in question, should be clearing out this kind of crap first.  They cry and cry to use about how posts aren't constructive enough because they don't answer the question for them.  But, they allow page after page of this kind of crap to go on completely unmoderated.  It's a two way street.  Both directions are completely blocked by garbage.  But, by not moderating competently, they are really just condoning the actions.  It's almost like they do it just because either they can't be botherd to do it or they like their forums to be a complete waste of time and money so they can easily dismiss anything in it.

• Cyberdeck7Cyberdeck7 Member UncommonPosts: 239

you forgot the colored text. People who think their opinion should stand out beyond all others use colored text.