Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guides?

Moldy2Moldy2 Member Posts: 73

I was wondering if there's an online guide somewhere to tell you where to level, or where to find groups to level? Also, how do I properly sell things? How can I properly sell the crystals that I get from loot?  Basically, i'm looking for advice so that I can find some party action or some sense of direction in the game... Also, I'm a Lancer on Selbina if that means anything in this process

Thanks

Comments

• MuruganMurugan Member Posts: 1,494

I'm on selbina send me a tell I'll help you with whatever you need.

Some quick tips:

• Groups are mostly formed in Ul'dah as it is the central city at the moment (like Jeuno in XI).

• To sell things including shards/crystals get a retainer from the adventurer's guild, and set them up in an Ul'dah market ward.  Search for the items to see their worth before putting them up.  Don't be an undercutting **&^%&*

• If you play more late night (though there are people on at all times, that is our focal point) I have a leveling/social shell you can join where people are finding groups.  As I said people primarily form pick up groups in Ul'dah, but having a leveling shell is useful too as the party search interface is still pretty crap at the moment (like most MMO's other than FFXI).

• To search for other social/leveling LS use ffxivpro.com's linkshell search.

• FFXIVyg.com is a decent database as well.
  • hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Starting in ul'dah or at least getting to it is good advice, I started a new char. in ul'dah after doing a first char. in limsa. much higher population in uld'dah.

The best site I have found so far for info and guide is ffxiv.zam.com, it has class info and guides as well as hunting/leveling guides. It also has a database for quest and items etc. The quest list is nice cause it tells u where and at what level you can grab either storyline quests or side quests. Well go check it out and hope it helps GL!