Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planetside 2 and Tribes Universe

2»

Comments

• TriadninjaTriadninja Member Posts: 111

I have to agree with most of the people here. I bought Global Agenda when it first came out, expecting this open world AvA super combat that it people could just jump in and play. While GA did a good job of the "Jump in and get right into the action" without having to level up really far, they do NOT listen to their community. When it started, everyones peeve was "Wheres our open world stuff?" So HiRez took it seriously, and started making an open world thing, which they did, and it serves as an alternative to just grinding Missions/Merc arena all day, but after they made it, HiRez decided "Screw that, were not listening to our customers anymore" and just started making their own crap, turning the game into what is essentially TF2 with lasers.

Seeing as how HiRez does not listen to their playerbase or customers, I can only see Tribes doing poorly. Plus, HiRez has the guts to be working on another game at the same time as this, even with only the one game they have out now. I don't think it will end well.

I don't know much about SoE, but if the original PS1 guys are all coming back to make PS2, then as long as SoE doesn't mess with them or touch the progression, PS2 will be the Battlefield-Type MMO we have been waiting for.