Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gate to Heavens

SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

Me and my friend were looking for a fun MMORPG to begin playing, so I was looking around the site and I found many new ones to try. I told my friend and he DLed them and tried them out. Most failed (sadly) and so we stopped looking for a while. One night my friend decides to keep playing Gate to Heavens one of the games I told him to DL and he said it was AWESOME. I would like to know some opinions on the game, ups downs, smilez, frownz, if you've played (since there is no forum section for it). I did try this game and it was pretty good but I dont know if its worth it. Is it?Thanks

Comments

• ReignReign Member UncommonPosts: 58

Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204
    Hackshiled error =204

:///////

-

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I think its really limited.  Graphics are beatiful, but only 4 characters to choose from, many clones, very little NPCs, bad UI, level grind, nothing but combat.  Its your basic hack and slash.
  • SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

Alright right thanks, so out of these 3 games: ROSE, FlyFF and Maple Story, which of those would you say are worth playing more or better than GTH? ::::32::

• ReidanReidan Member Posts: 12
    I'd say none... It's worth paying a few bucks for a -really- good MMORPG. Maple Story is a new approach of the genre, but remains completly boring. And the other two are basicaly clones of each other, awful grind included... Rose actualy scared me, when I saw my character with a blue mousquetaire hat with an orange feather, a roman armor and tunic, pink boots, a wrench as my sword and a kind of smirky mask as my shield.