Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2.6 patch. is Aion trying to compete with Tera?

JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

i'll admit i was bored as hell a few days ago and stumbled onto the latest 2.6 patch (at least that's why i think it's called). anyways i decided to give it a go..... maybe this time i'll actually get to end level. not sure about all the changes as i'v only been playing for a few hours, but the games seems to have upped it's graphics quite a bit. it's hard to belive since they already had top notch graphics but the world texture especially seem much more detailed. more colors, even lots of mobs seem to have had a facelift.

is Aion cranking up the graphics to try compete with Tera( in the east that is) these days?

Comments

• SintrixSintrix Member UncommonPosts: 52
    TERA already flopped hard in the eastern market.
  • KoyotiKoyoti Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by Jakdstripper

i'll admit i was bored as hell a few days ago and stumbled onto the latest 2.6 patch (at least that's why i think it's called). anyways i decided to give it a go..... maybe this time i'll actually get to end level. not sure about all the changes as i'v only been playing for a few hours, but the games seems to have upped it's graphics quite a bit. it's hard to belive since they already had top notch graphics but the world texture especially seem much more detailed. more colors, even lots of mobs seem to have had a facelift.

is Aion cranking up the graphics to try compete with Tera( in the east that is) these days?

Maybe patch 3.0

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

I'm not starting over again.

• KoyotiKoyoti Member Posts: 24

I played WoW for 4 years ...

Honestly, after trying so many other MMO to replace WOW, I'm sure I'll be in AION for a long time (at least until the patch 3.0).

Maybe I'll take a look at SW or GW2, but .... I think they are different styles of games.

• ChilliesauceChilliesauce Member Posts: 559

I have no idea why Aion would want to compete with TERA when Aion is more successful game and has nothign to worry in terms of competition from Tera.

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865

Originally posted by Chilliesauce

I have no idea why Aion would want to compete with TERA when Aion is more successful game and has nothign to worry in terms of competition from Tera.

Agreed