Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why did they lower graphic quality from what was seen?

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

gees this game has the potential to be a masterpiece in the f2p world and they go lower trhe quality at lunch why?

at least they should have supplied the max setting they can be put in the luncher gees.

there is a thread on their forum to set it to 1000 ,trust me dont do that it makes it even worst!

i sure hope they put a thread about what each setting can be safely a whatever max value is.

this title as it all first person shooter versus druid etc

the promise is huge and from what i have played thus far promising but hell not at the quality setting it is at now

it is like streaming a movie at 240p lol ,good for an iphone but not even close to it on a 23 inch 1080p screen lol

by the way for those that doubt this game i would say this is a 7 gb game

like i say it has potential but they need to rise the quality setting a notch!

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

after having fiddled with the graphic!(no not in game ,in the game file!)i can say this game look good

it probably isnt tweaked like in korea since i dont have the value for a lot of graphic setting i went with what was showing up on google for those setting and i got to say i like what i see it must look insanely pretty in korea