Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alien Invansions Anyone?

DeBraveManDeBraveMan Member Posts: 15

I can see that this game will be a MMOFPS which is all cool and all, I dig. Even so, I have 1 problem with this game and that is it's only been showed as only a PVP type of experience. I would like to see some PVE in where we can fight many invading hordes of aliens or even take over an aliens planet as player soldiers are being dropped off by overwhelming size ships. I would also like to see more creative weapons other than a rifle, such as a machine gun that can be modified to release plasma bullets that can discard enemies and part of the landscape. I want to see more Sci-Fi type of creativity going on besides just shooting the opposing team. Maybe have another faction or alien base colony interupt in the middle of the heated battle and add more stragetic playthrough and a new gameplay outcome of war which can change the tide of war. Other than that, the game looks great and promising. I hope that they will make an enjoyable and satisfying game for all of those who have a PS3 and also plays EVE Online.

Comments

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831

The Eve universe is not based on that. Check out the lore at www.eveonline.com