Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EYE: Divine Cybermancy Co-Op with Ripper X & Friends

redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224

I venture forth into EYE Divine Cybermancy Co-Op style for some fun, action, blood and booze. Streum On Studio really made a great game, granted there are a few bugs in the co-op mod, they are obviously going to get patched in the near future. Some of the most fun I have had in a while. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZeJpfYX8Y

Comments

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953

I wholeheartedly concurr. A friend got the 4 pack so I bought a copy off of him a couple of days after it was released & thus far the game has not dissapointed in the slightest.

Infact I think there are a number of AAA FPS games that could learn a lot from this game.

• seabeastseabeast Member Posts: 748

Next time try Jack D with that game. Speaking of which, I been considering it and now that you played it. From an FPS RPG view, how is it., From a sober state of mind.

• redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224

Originally posted by seabeast

Next time try Jack D with that game. Speaking of which, I been considering it and now that you played it. From an FPS RPG view, how is it., From a sober state of mind.

hahaha, sober or un-sober this game is awesome. Granted there are a few minor bugs, they will be worked out in the next few patches.  Like Crow said, a lot of AAA FPS's can learn a thing or two from this game.  The FPS/RPG element is brilliant and so is the hacking and other things you can do in this game.  We are definitely having a lot of fun playing EYE Co-Op right now.  :)

Best,

Ripper X