Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just eazzzzzz

snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

I'm not trolling here but....Can't you people just stop writing about SWTOR????

The game isn't even out yet.....

Looks like you people can't talk about anything else anymore...

Are you guys so desperate for a "new" mmorpg to lift this game up sky high??

It's almost the only thing I read on mmorpg.com, and I like this site a lot...But the only thing i see is swtor/swtor/swtor.....

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

Comments

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621

People wanting to talk about a highly anticipated game?

Now there's a shocker.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

This happens before every highly anticipated game. Forums blow up about that game over and over and over, until it actually launches. Then for about 2 months after the launch it's all these fanboy / troll threads saying OH GOD HOW CAN EVERYONE NOT LOVE THIS GAME, then and the opposing WHO COULD EVEN PLAY THIS STUPID WOW CLONE, over and over. Oh heres why it's a wow clone, oh heres why it isn't a wow clone, oh heres why it sucks, heres why it doesn't. Then all of a sudden 2 months later it dies, and the next game comes along to talk about.

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

Yup you are right, thats how it works....

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• EscargonEscargon Member Posts: 78

Well its normal. Rift, GW 2, SWTOR. Dont get too hyped, Duke Nukem Forever, a FPS Doug bullet right there.

Yawn

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by snoocky

It's almost the only thing I read on mmorpg.com, and I like this site a lot...But the only thing i see is swtor/swtor/swtor.....

SWTOR is, whether you like it or not, a highly anticipated game that we'd be silly not to cover. With that said, we are always looking to cover a broad range of games so I think the better question is, what games are we not covering enough that you'd like to see us cover?

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by MikeB

Originally posted by snoocky

SWTOR is, whether you like it or not, a highly anticipated game that we'd be silly not to cover. With that said, we are always looking to cover a broad range of games so I think the better question is, what games are we not covering enough that you'd like to see us cover?

I think the biggest problem is, we just don't get as much information as often as we do from BioWare,  but other games that are supposed to release this year that are on the big-list would be Firefall, Prime: Battle for Dominus,  (pretty sure Planetside 2 also, and TERA,  but I think TERA was pushed back until 2012 in the west).   Eh...  can't think of too many others, though I'm sure they're out there.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Well keep 'em coming! I'll forward a list along so we can look into it further. :)