Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monster hunter online...

DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Comments

• IamAWESOMExIamAWESOMEx Member Posts: 11

Lol Monster hunter. This game hits on psp console system and i don't think it will attract more people when it ported as MMORPG

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Disappointing.  I thought you were talking about the ACTUAL Monster Hunter Online coming out in the US. :(

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Did you even look at the link, this isnt a psp game..

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• sl3h3yronsl3h3yron Member Posts: 8

Looks Promising....I remember Staying up Late on PS2 Online...Hope It Doesn't suck since it's PW...

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Originally posted by sl3h3yron

Looks Promising....I remember Staying up Late on PS2 Online...Hope It Doesn't suck since it's PW...

Perfect world is equal to EA.. they just buy the game and publish it, they arent the devolopers.

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Did you even look at the link, this isnt a psp game..

Yeah, I looked at the link, but you can't tell anything by looking at just the title.

Also, Monster Hunter Online isn't on the PSP.  :P  It's the actual name of a game.  Which isn't on the PSP. :P

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

Dude This game looks coool

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

This isn't Monster Hunter Online

MH is Capcom and you hunt Wyverns, not giant trolls and plant monsters.

Also, if you're a MH hunter fan like I am and you also own a PS3, Monster hunter 3  (the psp title) is being ported with "HD graphics) to the PS3. At least for japan it is. But that gives hope for the rest of us.

• Castlead1z1Castlead1z1 Member UncommonPosts: 100

Our apologies!

Due to country restrictions you cannot register for the RaiderZ closed beta.

Please check out some of our other titles available for your region!

imageimage So much for that !!

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Originally posted by sl3h3yron

Perfect world is equal to EA.. they just buy the game and publish it, they arent the devolopers.

Half correct, this one they are just the publisher, but they still retain control over the cash shop.

Perfect world, Forsaken World, Battle of Immortals are all games developers by PWE

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• KonaconKonacon Member Posts: 1

This is not Monster Hunter, is a just game for hunt the giant monsters  like a Monster Hunter

And I'm Brazilian I can register in Raiderz

And i'm Brazilian I can be register on Raiderz XDThis is not Monster Hunter, is a just game for hunt the giant monsters  like a Monster Hunter

And i'm Brazilian I can be register on Raiderz XD

aaThis is not Monster Hunter, is a just game for hunt the giant monster with a just semeliance for Monster Hunter

And i'm Brazilian I can be register on Raiderz XD

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

whacking on big monsters in small groups?
    i hope this isnt all you do in this game !

• OmochoOmocho Member UncommonPosts: 18

Ugh, Perfect World?

Just ignore this game. PW has to be the absolute worst publishers in existence. Especially when it comes to closed betas. I don't think a single game in their library had an even remotely bearable closed beta thanks to them. Due to that they lose a ton of potential players every single game they release.