Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cryptic bought by PW??

jawalijawali Member UncommonPosts: 195

Don't know if this is true, but I read that PW acquired Cryptic. Don't know what to think about it...If it is true I hope they put some money in STO

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

No rumor. The greater chance will be that they will want more of their customer's money in microtransactions in return for little, if any, improvement.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

What is PW ?

• CeridithCeridith Member UncommonPosts: 2,980

Originally posted by Vidir

What is PW ?

Perfect World Entertainment.

It's an asian MMO company that is notorious for it's numerous "F2P" MMOs that exist to support extremely sleezy item malls.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• ichimarunicoichimarunico Member Posts: 210

Wow. Hate it for you CoX players that are still around. There goes any chances you guys had of ever seeing Cryptic make another decent game.

I see a few item mall grindfests of the Superhero genre incoming in the near future.

• mithossmithoss Member UncommonPosts: 225

I heard Star Trek Online will get a three kingdoms remake.

• imagirl01imagirl01 Member Posts: 14

Ouch this is saddening news :(  Forsaken world.. One of PW's newest babies is so bad..the gameplay is interesting however, the item mall + ripping off several other paying mmos.. is sickening.. I actually heard sound bits blatantly ripped off of WoW for many of their ingame monsters, Blizz should totally sue them, and Runes of Magic and get rid of two god awful monsters at once.

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

so now criptic is part of perfect world ?best move pw ever made!

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

hehe I saw a newer thread lock this morning for necro reasons.  This one will join it too.  Too bad to, some people didn't see these threads the first time around.