Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion 2.6 Is Released! Whats new?

GeowashGeowash Member Posts: 372

So Aion 2.6 released today and I had to make a video about whats included in the awesome goodie bag that NCsoft gave us today. 

Whats In The New Patch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP_YBvvAey8

Whats your thoughts, are you loving the new patch? And what do you think they should improve on for 2.7?

Make sure to Comment, Rate, And Subscribe! Comment below or on the video about your thoughts on this!

Thanks,

Zach Sharpes

Comments

• deadmilkdeadmilk Member Posts: 173
    I'd def come back if they got rid of the new character models and fruit weapon skins!
  • GeowashGeowash Member Posts: 372

Originally posted by deadmilk

I'd def come back if they got rid of the new character models and fruit weapon skins!

Lol whats so new about the character models besides them being more detailed? And people have the right to look as rediculous as possible so we can laugh at them =P.

• deadmilkdeadmilk Member Posts: 173
    It's an immersion killer for me.. I might still try the game again someday though. It just really annoys me when I see so many asshats running around.

It's an immersion killer for me.. I might still try the game again someday though. It just really annoys me when I see so many asshats running around.

Yeah I understand. But when you got as great of customization as Aion has, its bound to happen. 

• ChimpsChimps Member Posts: 192

Regarding the 2.5 update.

Do you need Direct X 11 on your comp to see those graphics? Or Does DX 9 offer those graphics as well?

I'd come back just for the graphics update if DX 9 supports it.

Originally posted by Chimps

Regarding the 2.5 update.

Do you need Direct X 11 on your comp to see those graphics? Or Does DX 9 offer those graphics as well?

I'd come back just for the graphics update if DX 9 supports it.

Im pretty sure that with DX 9 you should be able to use it. Personally I use a DX 10 card in the 9800GT and it can run it decently. But im not sure about just DX 9. 

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815

Im not going to argue with you on the immersion thing.  But it wont stop me from playing, what is, IMO the best pvp MMO out there right now.  I mean, its not that big a deal, by any means.

Originally posted by Tyvolus1

Im not going to argue with you on the immersion thing.  But it wont stop me from playing, what is, IMO the best pvp MMO out there right now.  I mean, its not that big a deal, by any means.

I agree for sure, although arial combat is shitty on my end (I play a assassin -.-).