Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few questions...

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

1) What do i need to be able to be playing PvP (Monstro)? Subscription? One time Payment?

2) I had purchased all expansions before but stopped subbing before the game went FtP. What do i get now more than a new FtP player that has never spent a dime in LOTRO?

2)Are there any EU located servers? If not which server is closest to EU?

3)Which server has the best ROLE PLAY community? Is there any MONSTRO play going on? Do they RP there too?

4)Is there a hope that Turbine will one day update the UI icons? I find them terribly small at large resolutions. Especially  browsing my inventory hurts my eyes.Everything seems the same with the slight difference of border colouring!

Is there a custom UI that makes icons bigger?

Thanx for all coming answers!

Comments

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

1) Sub for now.  Monster play opens up least far as f2p being able to play one class once Isengard releases.

2) You would fall in the premium category.  Few perks over f2p.  Best to check out the differences between f2p, premium, premium after being vip, and vip yourslf.

3) Not sure

4) Landroval - not sure about the other questions

5) Anything is possible but I highly doubt it

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• MortoriousMortorious Member UncommonPosts: 166

Originally posted by pupurun

1) What do i need to be able to be playing PvP (Monstro)? Subscription? One time Payment?

Muts be subscriber

2) I had purchased all expansions before but stopped subbing before the game went FtP. What do i get now more than a new FtP player that has never spent a dime in LOTRO?

If they are Eu version sry they dont work now

2)Are there any EU located servers? If not which server is closest to EU?

All servers now its located in US

3)Which server has the best ROLE PLAY community? Is there any MONSTRO play going on? Do they RP there too?

laurelin mature Rp server

4)Is there a hope that Turbine will one day update the UI icons? I find them terribly small at large resolutions. Especially  browsing my inventory hurts my eyes.Everything seems the same with the slight difference of border colouring!

Is there a custom UI that makes icons bigger?

Thanx for all coming answers!

Must be a Subscriber

Must be a Subscriber

Must be a Subscriber

Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online
    MMORPG experiences:EQ2, AoC(pre f2p), Lotro,GW1,DDO, Aion,WoW( stop with wotlk),Allods, GW2
    Eu,War, Secret World

Waiting On: WoD Sometime Maybe: Elder Scrolls MMO, Might and Magic

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I actually created a toon on LAURELIN which had the RP tab and i found a few RPers!

eventhough i like to RP i also love to PvP! What are Turbine's future plans for Etenmors? If they simply let Monster Play be Ftp without any changes it will be catastrophic imo!

• towanitowani Member Posts: 114

Monster play was suppose to get a huge overhaul in Isengard, but that fell off the plate.  For the most part, PvMP will be unchanged upon release of RoI.  However, the devs did state that shortly after, maybe next big patch / update, that the PvMP overhaul would take place.

Sorry I can't find the link to back this up - I'm at work... naughty me, lol :)

LotRO: Meneldor: Riders of the Riddermark

Whats ROI???

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

my advice is sub for a month,that way you can do pvp..if you dont like it ,cancel sub and revert back to f2p...or you could just wait til the end of next month for isengard where you get access to pvp.

• AkiyeAkiye Member Posts: 109
    Number 4 is a non issue without a add on being you can make it all bigger with in game settings.
  • ace5572ace5572 Member Posts: 113

ROI= Rise of Isengard

i dont think you can make inventory slots bigger too, can you? Cause items in my bags are the issue!