Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Beta have been finally announced! ^^

AndyMilorAndyMilor Member UncommonPosts: 8

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/112060-Firefall-Already-Launched-Public-Beta-Rolling-Out-This-Month

enjoy guys, good luck getting a beta key! :D

-- may we all be testers 1 day :P

Comments

• Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537

Great news!

This and ArcheAge are the only upcoming MMOs I'm actually looking forward to :)

_________
    Currently playing: Black Desert Korea (Waiting for EU)

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

same here cant wait for Firefall and archeage and that new shooting mmo game trion is making in the far future (cant think of the name)

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

A F2P MMO that maybe actually decent enough to try. I am very impressed by this one.

• EcocesEcoces Member UncommonPosts: 879

I hope MMORPG.com gets some beta passes hehe

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

If someone can spare a key by any chance?

I mean the F&F invites where you can invite your friends, would be awesome :) *waves*

Originally posted by Ilaya

I mean the F&F invites where you can invite your friends, would be awesome :) *waves*

Yes pls that would be awesomeimage

• AndyMilorAndyMilor Member UncommonPosts: 8

Originally posted by Isturi

Yes pls that would be awesomeimage

hmmm once I'll get hold of some keys (if I'll get, hopefully :D)

I'll send a caple of you guys here :P

right now there aren't many members in the forums that have beta keys, mostly only the red5 family :P

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by AndyMilor

Yes pls that would be awesome

right now there aren't many members in the forums that have beta keys, mostly only the red5 family :P

They are using the "Google Method" for the beta keys. They'll hand out keys to people, and then those people can invite their friends. The friends who get invited will be able to invite their friends...and so on. Right up until the first server crash. :-)

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

Originally posted by lizardbones

They are using the "Google Method" for the beta keys. They'll hand out keys to people, and then those people can invite their friends. The friends who get invited will be able to invite their friends...and so on. Right up until the first server crash. :-)

OK noob question what is the "Google Method"?

• AndyMilorAndyMilor Member UncommonPosts: 8

Originally posted by lizardbones

OK noob question what is the "Google Method"?

you give 3 people an account, and the ability to invite thier friends :D

now, all thier friends will want thier invite because well, it's hard to get :P

afterwards, thier freinds who got the invite, will send thier own friends extra invites, and so it goes on untill everyone get's a beta key, and the game server crashes :D

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

I'm very excited, FF looks great and I can't wait for a chance to try it out. I also like their approach to the their Beta and invites, giving people an opportunity to invite some of their friends is awesome.