Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tactica Online: Interview #5 With Luke Carruthers

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Every other Friday we feature a brief Q&A with Luke Carruthers, the head man at Imaginary Numbers and the man behind Tactica Online. This Friday is no different, as we provide you with four more questions and answers!  A preview:

MMORPG.com: You want players to be able to look at their rating and see what they have accomplished. Will these ratings be available online on an official site, as well as other in-game information?
Luke Carruthers:

Absolutely, ratings will be prominent both on the web site and in-game. Ratings are a badge of honor, and it will be very easy for people to identify who the top-rated players and guilds are.

Related to ratings, and just as visible, are titles, which a player might get awarded for winning a particular Tournament or Campaign. These are visible in a player’s profile, and in some cases in the details you see about a player when you are matched against them in a mission or Tournament as well.

To read the full interview, click here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

The game look promising and have a lot of interesting features.

In the same time, they are so backward on others aspects.  I cant believe they actually think of having others players choice impact others players negatively(the NBA draft exemple & the permanent changes to the ongoing world to name only the 2 most striking).

We will see, quite a few very interesting stuff in there.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren